Got to love the noobies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
AMmayhem said:
I find it annoying when I hop out of my vehicle to heal it real quick, you know, somewhere not near much fighting so I have a chance to heal the thing. Then wouldn't you know, a teammate hops in and drives off in the thing. :mad:

You forgot to add it's usually a HellBender and he drives off with no passengers. :D

atropos

The One and Only
Aug 24, 2003
Belgium
Lol, I hadn't played UT2003/4 in a long time (PC is broken), and there's a LAN-party around (they had PC's overthere), I start playing UT2k4 DM and I won the first match I played agqainst 2 other ppl with 25 / 1 / -2. I don't have a screenshot, because it wasn't my own PC I played on.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
One Mastercard Commercial Coming Up!

:edit: fixed, thx hh

smacktard.gif

Last edited:

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
crap..... :mad: I can see it just fine....

too big to zip... too big to attach.... crap.... :mad:

:edit: can it be seen now?

Last edited:

]RiFT[~Cr@g_R@t

....likes badgers
Feb 29, 2004
Hey Worf? You still reviewing for Insite?

I used to under my other guise (Devils Dancer) but gave up cos I was too busy.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Real Life (tm) intervened a while ago. I have a wife and two jobs now... not even time enough to do all the gaming I'd like, much less reviewing.... :(

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
HuggyBear said:
<rant>
Man, do I *hate* the Hill People.
</rant>

Hill person taking pot shots at people coming out of base using Hellbender turret = pita :p .

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
Spare a thought for us newbies.

I didn't know till I saw the pictures here that the alt-fired linkgun has a maximum range.

And I must admit last night to have tried the hellbender turret trick - and exceeded 50 kills for the first time ever.

But I'm now slowly getting better. I've shot down redeemers, can shoot down Avrils from turrets, and can master the handbrake turn on the hellbender and scorpion; and am now in the top 3 at the end of games, rather than the bottom.

It all takes a while.

But I still can't ride a manta reliably, without falling off.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Rens2Sea said:
Got another one:

Dude was trying to make the node with the hellbender shock :lol:
Great one, this has got to be one of the funniest posted here, along with that guy trying to shoot a raptor with a link gun alt and that other guy trying to heal a hellbender with a shield. :lol: