Got to love the noobies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
I opened up the weapons cache in AS-Convoy to get a closer spawn point. Our next objective was to destroy the door. Well some n00bs spawned in the new area and started unloading on the forward wall of that train, and kept asking how to destroy the wall. :lol:

Hedge

Wish I was with her
Sep 12, 2003
out in the boonies
Visit site
I guess I never see anyone do something really stupid unless they are meaning to. Although I do find it amusing to get experienced players to do something dumb like blowing themselves up or such.

RectalFetus

Aug 18, 2001
joor4nus
Visit site
shot00030.jpg

this guy ran around his hellbender for about 10 seconds trying to repair it with his shield :lol:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
And the moral of this story is as follows: Sometimes noobs are funny, sometimes you just want to give them a swift kick in the glute. I would have loved to have seen that guy try to heal with the shield. These picks should be put into a priceless section, kinda like the mastercard commercials.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Radeon285 said:
I love it when about 3 of 'em hop in a hellbender and take the alt route out of our base, driving off into the sunset as our powercore goes into critial condition :eek:

Err, the best thing to do to keep people from taking out your core is to TAKE OUT THE NODE LINKING TO YOUR BASE. Don't try to kill people as they attack your core, they'll just keep coming. Cut the link, they can't do damage, and work on linking to their base. I've saved quite a few ONS matches doing this.

AMmayhem said:
Err, the best thing to do to keep people from taking out your core is to TAKE OUT THE NODE LINKING TO YOUR BASE. Don't try to kill people as they attack your core, they'll just keep coming. Cut the link, they can't do damage, and work on linking to their base. I've saved quite a few ONS matches doing this.

Well I sure as hell wouldent mind at all if they went to take out the node, but they were going in the ****ING COMPLETE OPPOSITE DIRECTION :mad: It wasnt like I wasnt trying to take out the node, I was doing every damn thing I could possibly do to take it out.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Radeon285 said:
Well I sure as hell wouldent mind at all if they went to take out the node, but they were going in the ****ING COMPLETE OPPOSITE DIRECTION :mad: It wasnt like I wasnt trying to take out the node, I was doing every damn thing I could possibly do to take it out.

I hoped that you weren't one of them. It's just I see so many people not attacking the linking node, it's really annoying... :(

AMmayhem said:
I hoped that you weren't one of them. It's just I see so many people not attacking the linking node, it's really annoying... :(

yeah, it can get pretty frusturating. I was actually riding in the Hellbender, untill I saw which direction he was going and jumped out......

oh yeah, here is a good one. I was playing assault today, and I was on the attacking team, and some guy on my team was standing next to the first objective (the bridge thing) firing at it with his minigun!!! :eek: I felt like slapping him. I witnessed this after I had died from a sniper shot and went into spectator mode. Thank God a fellow teamate ran by and activated the bridge and tought him a lesson in completing objectives :lol:

DarK_AssassiN

≡DarK_AssassiN≡
Feb 13, 2004
UNKNOWN
Radeon285 said:
yeah, it can get pretty frusturating. I was actually riding in the Hellbender, untill I saw which direction he was going and jumped out......

oh yeah, here is a good one. I was playing assault today, and I was on the attacking team, and some guy on my team was standing next to the first objective (the bridge thing) firing at it with his minigun!!! :eek: I felt like slapping him. I witnessed this after I had died from a sniper shot and went into spectator mode. Thank God a fellow teamate ran by and activated the bridge and tought him a lesson in completing objectives :lol:

:lol: :lol: OMFG . How long was he there until a teammate came up... and then he realized..... DAM* I need to try playing it offline first. :D

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
I find it annoying when I hop out of my vehicle to heal it real quick, you know, somewhere not near much fighting so I have a chance to heal the thing. Then wouldn't you know, a teammate hops in and drives off in the thing. :mad:

It's kind of funny, if I grab the redeemer and take out a node with it or whatever. Only to have had my raptor destroyed or fall off at somepoint while I'm up there. Then along comes an enemy, thinking he can take me, 1-on-1. So he lands hops out, takes a couple shots, and I steal their raptor waving good-bye. :D

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
AMmayhem said:
It's kind of funny, if I grab the redeemer and take out a node with it or whatever. Only to have had my raptor destroyed or fall off at somepoint while I'm up there. Then along comes an enemy, thinking he can take me, 1-on-1. So he lands hops out, takes a couple shots, and I steal their raptor waving good-bye. :D
:lol: Nice move. :tup:

By the way, I've only recently figured out how to make the Raptor go lower: I have to press the Crouch button. The problem I had earlier was that I didn't have a crouch button and ended up jumping out of the raptor in mid air, taking out 75 HP from the fall.