getting more new players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
me said:
the only problem i see with not getting new players is the people pulling us down. honestly, i can not get any more tired of hearing this crap. if you dont want to help get players, then atleast do NOT discourage the people who do. stop coming up with reasons why no one will play....

..so please, if you want to help, then help, get involved, but if you dont want to, just go away. naturally, we would rather have encouragement and help than discouragement.

now go away..

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Mr. HotDog said:
Guys, INF is good.
Yes isn't it? :)

Now someone post a movie where either kitty or pipe gets bitchslapped then i can rest in peace.

But in all seriousness, Inf is not dead. Inf is right here with us ready for your gaming pleasure.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Mr. HotDog said:
Guys, give it up. INF is done for good.
I have an Idea... why don't you give it up? Hanging around in a forum for a mod you don't play just to talk shit about it is pretty fucking sad.

Your negative attitude is not funny and not appreciated so just leave us with our unpopular mod in peace.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
keihaswarrior said:
I have an Idea... why don't you give it up? Hanging around in a forum for a mod you don't play just to talk shit about it is pretty fucking sad.

Your negative attitude is not funny and not appreciated so just leave us with our unpopular mod in peace.

couldnt agree with you more

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
I would wipe my ass on the inside of many of your pillow cases. This way, you wouldn't see the streak and my sh!t next to your face all night would remain undetected.

:lock:

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
Pipe_Dream said:
on the inside
oh yeah!!

Btw, us european players should try to play a few hours earlier, and american players should try to stay on later. The reduced schedule for playing INF is very limiting for new players. I don't like the fact that some players only join when the server is almost full

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
I would wipe my ass on the inside of many of your pillow cases. This way, you wouldn't see the streak and my sh!t next to your face all night would remain undetected.
lmao i gotto try that one !

and i miss SG server =/

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
hahahahah..
it doesnt matter clutch you seen it once .. now its burnt inside you forever :D

Last edited: