FragBU: Friday April 3rd, Saturday April 4th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday April 3rd, Saturday April 4th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu.reporter on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 4 months of service (from March 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian
  • dc`
  • DannyMeister
  • p3rplx3d

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.9.37.72?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote

Required Content:

If you do not have the 2.0 patch, you will not be able to join the server.

Extra Content:

cu@ server

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
OK wtf I join the server and I see NO ONE.

EDIT: Ok i got in. stupid firewall.

EDIT 2: 8:47 PM. Have to eat dinnner. May go to sleep soon because I need to get up at 5 AM PST tomorrow to get to work.

EDIT 3: As JohnDoe and everyone else learned, I talk (well, TYPE) a lot in games.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
GG's everyone.

Neil, it's fine that you were getting pissed but the complaining is damn annoying and distracting to others. If you want to complain, yell or eat jelly beans, I don't know. Just don't text spam it please.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
hahahaah Personally it gives me a lot of joy to shove ammo up a whiner's keister.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
LOL! It was fun you guys. But it was really weird, sometimes I'd be running in a perfectly straight line down a thin ramp, and then all of a sudden I'd find myself lying in no-man's-land dead. Or somewhere where I'm not supposed to be. A LOT of hitching - teleporting.

And yeah, too many shock coresw. And I jumpewd off too much because of wlag.

Anyone up for another game? I'll try to shut up this time.

EDIT: Yeah, when I'm PO'ed and am typing too fast, I end up saying "FUICK" instead of... the other word that this forum censors out.

Last edited:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
gg leaving by 11:00. Maybe a few of you can buy some balls next time you're at the store.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
gg leaving by 11:00. Maybe a few of you can buy some balls next time you're at the store.

[23:04] <@FragBU-Reporter> Skold: jd ts idiot
[23:05] <@FragBU-Reporter> Skold: jd i am not playing w/ you if i cant yell at you. idiot
[23:05] <@FragBU-Reporter> [00:18:16] JD641 is on a killing spree!
[23:05] <@FragBU-Reporter> Skold: k bye. once again jd ruins fbu
[23:05] <@FragBU-Reporter> [00:18:01] Skold disconnected.

Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance.