Forum regulars: what questions do you hate getting asked?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anterobs

Fast and Furious
Mar 5, 2001
Porto Alegre - RS
www.geocities.com
I thought the moderators would be able to delete or lock/unlock anything.

To post it again wouldn't be a mere "quotation"?

icon14.gif
The color scheme is good, but I'm not so sure about the blue.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
OMG! MY EYES!! *sounds of an epelleptic attack*

Sorry Dopey, but that colours are a total overkill. Stick to 2-3 colours maybe.
For example. Questions = blue, answers = red

This way it looks like crap :(

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Much better! :)

Q: Where is the redeemer on November
A: In the secret room under the sub, only accesable with the Xan skin

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
I don't hate any question. Except if someone ask how to cheat online.
I've been a n00b myself. You're not born with all the answers.
So please, don't be afraid to ask.

yep

Jul 4, 2001
Visit site
I'm looking for a site that has the DC maps,I need to know where the anti gravity boots are on the curse map.I know they are there becasue I've seen people on the roof top,but I cant find them anywhere.

ION_Ace

Assault player
Dec 26, 2000
Behind you
www.clan-ion.com
What is skeletal chars ? every server has it and it's too big to server download ?

Answer get bonuspack 4 from "link to planetunreal page with all the files on I can't find, grr"

What is cshp and why does every server have a different one ?

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
i hate seeing forum regulars that hate getting asked questions.

Christ almighty, it's not like they woke you up at 4:00 in the morning calling you on the phone to ask their n00b question.

just stfu and don't read the fargin thread! 99% of the time the topic should leave you with no doubt about what's going to be contained in the thread.

yet, you insist on opening it, reading it, and then post the little trite jab, or tcd or whatever the hell it takes to make the new person feel like a moron.

sorry,
don't usually rant, but it's just something that i fully detest - and it goes on a whole lot.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)

out.

edit:
faq is a good idea though. just the pissyness that gets on my nerves.

and have another great day! :)

Last edited:

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
Who's the n00b ^^

Who's that CodFish n00b and what is "stfu" ? Is that in the faq?

I don't like it when people ask me who that CodFish doot is. Many many people are asking me, "Who is that CodFish guy and what is he doing?". As you can see from my response above, I don't know who that CodFish dude is and so after being asked many times who he is I am tired of being asked that. If I am asked it a few more times I will be even more than tired of being asked "Who is that CodFish and what is he trying to do?"

Also I am tired of being asked where the name lunchblaze came from - so what do I look like - the guy that knows where the name lunchblaze comes from? STFU!

Have several nice days with a few mediocre ones interspersed to remind you that its good to have nice ones :)

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
Thank you

Ooh that was divine :)

well, lunchblaze is a character i created a few years back.

he's the kid that everybody at jr.high school makes fun of because maybe he's a little different, doesn't dress the same, looks a litte funny..... you know.

oh yeah, one other way he's different is that everyday at lunch period he spontaneously bursts into flames.

kids can be so cruel. so can combustion.

i have never actually played under that name though.

Codpiece The Great was a feared and reviled warrior from the heady times of the unstoppable Nekkid Midget empire of South Central Yemen.

he was 1 foot tall, and wore a codpiece that was 45 feet wide.

out.

There! Maybe now I can get some peace (not Codpiece).

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
Let's see what's irritating:

Again an again the polls about what's your fav weapon, what's your fav map, what's you fav sexual position etc.

What's more irritating:

All the PuFfers giving the same answers over and over again :rolleyes:

Maybe whe sould put all our favorite items in our Sig!

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
For a "n00b" that are normal questions, nothing wrong with it, I know when I came here first I also asked what is ur fav map, weapon etc.. It can be annoying for the vets, but it is a fair question...