facebook

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok, for the facebook addicts.. why is it so important in your life? Weren't you doing just fine before?

Balton said:
Facebook is the cancer you can't escape.

I have and I'm doing just fine. Used to be there for a short while, never really bothered too much with my profile. Got bored with it, asked some of my "friends" for their e-mail address and deleted it.
And never looked back :D

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
I'm no longer accepting people from BeyondUnreal since people on there keep harassing me or trying to hit on/add my friends. What the **** is wrong with you lot?

Not cool. :(

People who moan that facebook is crap are normally the ones without much going on in their lives and so of course find it pointless.

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
I have one but with a fake name and alternative email. Facebook forces me to have a login if I want to see some people's pages

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
People who moan that facebook is crap are normally the ones without much going on in their lives and so of course find it pointless.

I would have thought it would be the opposite.

Last edited: