facebook

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Im afraid I am a facebook addict, I no longer communicate through phone, sms or email, its all through facebook :D

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I prefer talking over the phone at the very least. Plus, it's way more rock and roll when you actually go out and live to gain notoriety.

Leaving now :eek:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
You are clearly communicating through Beyond Unreal also.

Am I? Sometimes I feel I am simply responding but not communicating.

Facebook is a perfect way for me to stay in contact with friends and family who live in Ireland, US, Australia and many parts of the UK. If I didnt have it, it wouldnt be as easy to hear about what they are up to, see pics of their family and so on....I do however have a very busy and hectic life away from the pc though, so Im not a complete saddo! :)

PS - I think if your going to add a BuF friend on facebook then there should be no stealing of their pictures to post on here!! :D

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I love facebook, but you guys can't see it. It's a great way to have access to all of my friends all at the same time, mostly when it comes to posting things for communal reasons (such as sharing pictures of a trip) or for sharing things that are too silly or stupid to bother with an email or sending/saying it to each person individually...which, you know is exactly what BuF already does, only with a different set of "friends."

~Jason

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
[GU]elmur_fud;2508074 said:
The only reason I have a facebook page is because my wife made me one...

:lol::lol: thats so funny!! I did that also for my hubbie (who never goes on it!)