Euro 2000

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
It´s coming up people. And here is the place to talk about it. First stop: Belgium-Sweden saturday night. My tip: 0-2. I´m optimistic. But we really should win. England is gonna fall flat anyway. Spain or Holland wins. Remember that.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I fancy Sweden to win the opener two-nil... they can't loose with my fav' player Celtic's Henrick Larson!!!

Overall though, I recon Italy will beat Spain in the finals with England and Sweden making it to the semis :)

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

[PuF]Wacky{JEDI} JEDICLAN

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
The only thing I fear is the sight of Phil Neville galloping down the left hand side.

/me shudders to think why he is in the squad in the first place,

All in all, the Dutch are going to win the championship (they do have the mighty Overmars and Bergkamp). Hopefully, the Germans won't make it past the first round!

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

[This message has been edited by The_Inflictor (edited 06-09-2000).]

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>All in all, the Dutch are going to win the championship (they do have the mighty Overmars and Bergkamp).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

err? woohahahahaha!!!
/me wipes away a few tears. 'the Dutch are going to win'...hee hee, that's funny. :)

seriously tho, they'll never make it against the French, which is too bad but probably very true. :(

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
The French are going to do well, I don't deny that. It'll be good to see a pitchful of Gunners (Viera, Petit, Henry...and Pires?) running rings around the opposion.

Havin said that, the Dutch are going to win...no problem :)

(hang on, didn't they say that about the Brazilians a couple of years ago...$hit, the french are going to win it :()

The only thing you can count on is England going out early after both the Neville brothers fc-uk big time.

bullet2.gif

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
The day has come...

Belgium-Sweden tonight: 0-3 with Larsson scoring twice as well as Ljungberg.

bullet2.gif

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
Ok, how about this for some fun.... some "Virtual Betting"

I wager $10 on Sweden 2 v 1 Belgium.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
I'll lay down 50 virtual pounds on Holland to win the whole thing

A tenner on tonight as well (see above prediction)

Who's going to be the Bookie?

bullet2.gif

MoyDoy

Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Larsson will probably noy play from the beginning of the game. But you can be sure that he will play tonight. Fredrik Ljungberg is a little bit injured so i don´t think he is gonna be very hot tonight.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Arse, there goes my "money"

Hasn't Crazy Hair's ribs healed up properly?

bullet2.gif

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
"Where did it all go wrong?" - N Gallagher, Oasis.

I'm now down V£10 (read virtual£)!!

What happened to Sweden? Who was that clown with the bleached hair in the first half who was replaced by Larson? Why was the second Belgian goal allowed (handball)?

Good game though. De Wilde's gaff was entertaining to say the least :) I was impressed by the man Ljungberg also.

I'm going to think about tomorrows predictions...

bullet2.gif

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
Geez, Sweden were really disappointing :( :( :(
...getting a man sent off never helps and their goal was the funniest thing I've seen in ages... I laughed like an idiot for about 10 mins'!

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

[PuF]Wacky{JEDI} JEDICLAN

bullet2.gif

MoyDoy

Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Yeah you´re right, handball. I think the main reason we lost was the ref. He blew that wissle all the time and it was impossible to get any flow in our play. We´ll be allright as long as Italy and Turkey plays a tie tomorrow but i guess the chance for that to happend is pretty small. It was a good game up until our captain was kicked off the field.
I´m getting awfully sick at proffesional football players. They throw themselves to the ground for nothing. Well three games tomorrow: Italy-Turkey 2-2 (i hope) Denmark-France 0-2 and Holland-Chezch Rep 2-1.