Do YOU have a job??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Jolt1r is comming over this weekend (again *sigh*;)) so we will be fraggin a lot under our alias _Zd_c0nj0_

And I gotto dig this damn fish pond in my parents garden, I've been promising to do it for 3 months now and tomorrow is he day :( (exelent timing Jolt :) now grab that shovle and DIG!!! )

[edit]I suck so the job is ok;)[/edit]

Limbo

Ma Monkeys been [BuF]'ed!!!!
Apr 25, 2001
I'm too high to see...?!?
Visit site
CHRYSt in a Box... Cold man, Cold!!!!
FREE CHRYSt!!!! :p

Bee...

DIG MAN DIG!!!!!

Here's my fish SATAN to give you some insperation in Pond Exraction ---v :D

PuF|AI

smarter than the average n00b
Jun 21, 2001
in your head
Visit site
i have 2 jobs!!
one at a sonic drive in and the other and a daylight donut

gaw im only 17! i dont need to be working!
i need to be out partying!

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
yeah i got a job, i don't like it, but its just a summer job, ending work at 19th of august, then i can finally get some decent sleep, i have to work all week now!!!! i get up at 5 am, to start work at 6 am i h8 it

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
I'm another one of the "Crouching Geeks, Hidden Techies" :D

I work with my dad and we basically fix computers (anything from hardware upgrades to software development), with our specialty being networking.

It's a decent job, right now I am the Senior Programmer here (not that that means much since I'm the ONLY programmer :D) and am trying to get our database to run on my Dad's new toy (read: PocketPC). After that I need to make an RPG for it :D

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
I work in a venture capital company that invests in manufacturing and technology related companies. I'm one of the project/technical evaluators who evaluates and recommends technology transfer and acquistion activities to the board.

Or something like that. ;)

Cannon_Fodder

All this practice and still getting no better
May 24, 2000
I have 3 weeks of lazing about until I start my new job......an estate agent, hehehe.

|pOt|fArMeRx

3rd degree CD burns
Jun 12, 2001
canada eh
http
I work @ syncrude Canada

www.syncrude.com

I drive a dump truck that can cruise right over your house, I can run over a ford 3500 extended crew cab and not feel it..

if I take a drug test im F****D and I lose my job and am banned from the site for a few years... so I HAVE to remain INCIDENT FREE

EDIT -- theres actually a picture of one of the smaller dump trucks there on the first page of that link --EDIT

MORE EDIT -- THIS IS THE APTITUDE TEST GIVEN TO PEOTENTIAL EMPLOYEE'S, IF YOU FINISH IT CORRECTLY YOUR IP WILL BE LOGGED AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN APPLICATION FORM --MORE EDIT

my very last thing to say "

Syncrude Canada Ltd. is the world's largest producer of crude oil from oil sands and the largest single source producer in Canada. We currently supply 13 percent of the nation's petroleum requirements. "

Last edited: