Do YOU have a job??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
I see dead people. Sometimes, they don't know their dead.

Seriously. I work in a hosptial in the medical records department. My job is to deactivate old patient charts and run them through the computer. If they are marked dead in the computer and dead on the chart, everything is fine. If there is any difference between the chart and the computer, then I have to go to the floor, up to the patient room to see if they are dead. If they are not in their room, then I go to the mourge to check.

It is a good job with good pay. I have full medical benefits, and the hospital pays for a good portion of my schooling. The only bad thing is that I work at nights, and the job is 60 miles from my house.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
I want to work at a place like block buster or best buy that would be cool. not some fast food place though, that would suck.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I got a job working at a university in the finance department for the next two weeks. I have to install their new software systems cause they don't have any idea about computers.

The irony is, im not much better, but i get £400 (i got no idea how much that is in dollars) for two weeks work, so im not complainin :)

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
i dont think £400 for 2 weeks work would be legal pay in the united states.

working 8 hours a day, monday to friday. with the hourly wage having to be $6.15 a hour. and your kinda job would be worth alot more then $6.15 a hour.

Snipeo

Happy lil Camper
Jan 10, 2001
#beyondunreal Sanity: [|||------] 23
I'm a student, I therefore dont have to do anything. At least that was the case until my parents cut off my allowance until I got a job so I'm hunting for a summah job atm. Ive applied for a kewl sounding job at a local computer store =) Other than that there's this huge grass car park near me where all the tourists park to go to the beach so me and my neighbour go over there Saturdays and get paid roughly $5 a car and we usually wash about 100 cars in just a few hours. Great fun :D

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Originally posted by SimplyCosmic
...Webslinger is, of course, a web developer. I am putting together a new Technical Support Center for a large real estate company. There are several other techies here as well.

They just don't admit it in public. ;)
well thanks for blowin my cover!, hehe :D, no seriously, yes yes it's true.... I am the web developemnt/design department for Ruskin Dampers & Louvers

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Yeah I got a job :)
I'm setting up a Networking/IT course for the University of Utrecht ATM, normally I get send to different locations (read: clients) where I should fix their problems (hard/software related) Doesn't always happen tho ;)

Here is my works website: http://www.dviato.nl

Limbo

Ma Monkeys been [BuF]'ed!!!!
Apr 25, 2001
I'm too high to see...?!?
Visit site
OH Baby!!!!

/Me Salutes Me

I have a £34K Job making Probalistic Risk Analysis Software for the Oil Industry.

The Oil Engineers use our 'Monte-Carlo Simulation' software to deduce how long, and how much it will cost to build a Well, or field of wells.

We have clients in UK, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil, Iran, Australia, Holland, and America.

Guess how many software developers work here?

2!!! I say that again 2!!!!

Makeing money is easy dudes... ;)