CTF-BlasphemyV2 User Review

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about this review?

• I agree 100% :)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • You got it totally wrong I completely disagree

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • You are too friendly in your review

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • You are too harsh judging this map

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

axiom82

Nov 4, 2001
dca.ipfox.com
Originally posted by @kuma
You sound a little upset there, son. What are you, 12?

Ok, so your map was piss poor and apparently you're a bit of an cunt but there's no need to get so worked up - Nali City has a 'Basic Editing' section & I'm sure the people there will be happy to answer your questions... provided you ask nicely and remember to take your Ritalin before posting.

If I am 12, then why are you the antagonist of this situation? You are the one blowing your nut over a virtual readme. Take a seat. Whether or not you are the real Akuma or a fake @kuma....I could care less. I have never seen Innox here...why are you posting here?

Why don't you stop pissing me off and make another UrbanArena Cheeze map.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
You flame almost as pitifully as you map. Seriously aren't you even slightly embarassed when you read your own posts? Don't you cringe at your laughable arrogance and your clumsy attempts at putdowns? No, of course you don't - because you're a class A cunt.

Quite why Descore feels the need to sugar-coat the truth about your worthless attempt at a map is beyond me, but it's probably the same reason that people coo over small children's finger paintings.

My parting advice to you is to find another way of getting the attention you so obviously crave - like exposing yourself to small children perhaps - because with your complete lack of talent mapping just isnt going to give you the ego boost you're after.

That's it, I'm done with you - but feel free to embarass yourself futher :)

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
dragonashed.gif

fired.jpg

uglycated.png

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I downloaded the map to see what all the fuss was about.

on my scale, it's a 2-4 at the very very best

on NC's system, it's 3,4,5,6,4,3,5,3,5,3 = 4.0234982735814658358791235

at Booty it would have been "94 THIS MAP RU><OR!!!ZZZ!!!"

but if you want some feedback, don't pick on people who may be giving you help no matter how backhanded it may be....

-crappy lighting... start reading some intermediate/advanced tutorials
-boring layout... needs more than a bend in a tunnel
-runs well (obviously)
-fair item placement
-make the bots use the whole map, not just the elbow area
-TERRIBLE music choice... trophy room is a no-no
-Don't say stuff like that in the readme... say "This is my first map, I'd appreciate feedback at axiom@angrylittlemapper.com"
-Make alternate routes more of a viable option
-Include some viable z-axis while you're at it

overall: it's like Thorns was put in an oven and the heat warped it to bend to one side. case closed. good first try, make another map and don't flame people for something that could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.