CTF-BlasphemyV2 User Review

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about this review?

• I agree 100% :)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • You got it totally wrong I completely disagree

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • You are too friendly in your review

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • You are too harsh judging this map

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Hmm. I'm sorry I helped you out with the review.

<+Descore> blargh
<+Descore> "God Bless America"
<+Descore> damn it

<+Descore> Those americans are so damn self pitying
<+Descore> you would have thought they'd have stopped that crap after 2 months!!
<+Descore> but nooooooo, they whine on
<+SuperBaby> kinda
<+Fuct> what are you talking about?
<+Fuct> the war?
<+SuperBaby> yes
<+Descore> the americans feeling sooooo sorry for themselves
<+Fuct> oh
<+Descore> bs

<+SuperBaby> of course the taliban are buggers
<+Descore> yeah
<+Descore> so fine to beat them up good
<+Descore> but the US should stop whining like sissies

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Well easy for you to take out of context from a chat you weren't even participating in.

What I'm getting at was that Yes, the terrorists are bad, but hey! US is not the only country in the world ever to be victim of terrorism and all that "God bless America" etc. was understandable enough for a couple of weeks, but after two months its still on half the US websites, TV shows, you name it. And THAT's why I say, time to quit whining, kick some fanatics' ass yes, win the war yes, but stop feeling sorry for yourself (except for those who actually had relatives/friends lost in the attacks).

// Descore

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Originally posted by Descore
And THAT's why I say, time to quit whining, kick some fanatics' ass yes, win the war yes, but stop feeling sorry for yourself (except for those who actually had relatives/friends lost in the attacks).

^ Um, yeah because I count in that group. But why should only people like me be carrying the burden of keeping the country's spirit in mind? Answer: we shouldn't. Happy Thanksgiving.

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
In 1998 alone, 30,708 Americans died by gunfire: 17,424 in firearm suicides, 12,102 in firearm homicides, 866 in unintentional shootings, and 316 in firearm deaths of unknown intent, according to the National Center for Health Statistics.

I'm not saying it's ok, but... Why is it so much worse when terrorists kill 5,000?

The risk that any American knows someone who has been killed by another American wielding a gun during just the last year, is quite a bit higher than the same American knowing someone who was killed by the terrorists.

Last edited:

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Originally posted by Descore

What I'm getting at was that Yes, the terrorists are bad, but hey! US is not the only country in the world ever to be victim of terrorism and all that "God bless America" etc. was understandable enough for a couple of weeks, but after two months its still on half the US websites, TV shows, you name it. And THAT's why I say, time to quit whining, kick some fanatics' ass yes, win the war yes, but stop feeling sorry for yourself (except for those who actually had relatives/friends lost in the attacks).
// Descore

and thats EXACTLY why no other country will ever be like America. we have PRIDE in the US, we will not sit around and WHINE like you seem ta think we are... what we're doing is showing PRIDE in ourselves and our country and RESOLVE not to FORGET what happened like you seem to want to do...
maybe your country or another other would whine for a couple monthsand let things slide... aint gonna happen here...

why dont YOU go back to whining about petty bbs forum BS or STFU and not talk about stuff you dont have a clue about...

better yet, why not come over to my place and help clean up the body parts that are still being removed from the site at the WTC...

'nuff said!

axiom82

Nov 4, 2001
dca.ipfox.com
Akuma, first of all, I bought the game when most people were playing the demo. I finished my first level in March of 2000. Why don't you stop calling people who just started playing the game, "newbies"?

You are supposed to be the almighty Akuma...then why do you lower yourself immaturely to call me or any human being a "newbie"? Who cares how many days someone has played this game!

Also, If I feel like busting out some pride about my map, whether true or false, I would enjoy you to keep yourself contained if you dislike it. It is my readme, not yours. Take care.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I would enjoy you to keep yourself contained if you dislike it

You are cordially invited to kiss my ass. RSVP.

seriously, everything about the map and the readme smacks of newbish arrogance so it's a fair assumption to make that this was your first tinkering with the editor... if anything the idea that you've been doing this for over a year makes the whole unsavory package even more objectionable.

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by namu
I personnally didn't find the readme "n00bish". "Shameless" for sure, but not n00bish.
Axiom: learn from Nachimir about creating an atmosphere, and your maps will kick äss ;)

Yeah it wasn't "n00bish", you don't have to be a "n00b" to be arrogant :)

Not that there's anything wrong with being arrogant (ok just a little maybe :)), but your map had better 0wn if you are.

// Descore

axiom82

Nov 4, 2001
dca.ipfox.com
AKUMA: hey as*hole, bite a fat d*ck! lol. I hope your lips sift through sh*t deposits for a week. Go on talking about whatever little kid newbie sh*t you were talking about.....

newbie this, newbie that....F*CK off FAG
Your wanna-be KING sh*t smells the worst.

You care so much about my readme that you sound like you are spanking it to the PC screen while reading it.

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Originally posted by axiom82
AKUMA: hey as*hole, bite a fat d*ck! lol. I hope your lips sift through sh*t deposits for a week. Go on talking about whatever little kid newbie sh*t you were talking about.....

newbie this, newbie that....F*CK off FAG
Your wanna-be KING sh*t smells the worst.

You care so much about my readme that you sound like you are spanking it to the PC screen while reading it.

nice flaming, youre making it only worse now :)
NOW people will really start thinking you are a noob you know, an arrogant noob too

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
You sound a little upset there, son. What are you, 12?

Ok, so your map was piss poor and apparently you're a bit of an cunt but there's no need to get so worked up - Nali City has a 'Basic Editing' section & I'm sure the people there will be happy to answer your questions... provided you ask nicely and remember to take your Ritalin before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.