Combining textures from multiple packages to one utx?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mac

Jul 25, 2005
New York, USA
I'm trying to take all of the textures used in one specific map and put them in a new UTX file. I think I figured out how to do this, but how is there any way I can make the map use the textures in the new UTX file, instead of the ones from all the various packages? Basically, by doing so, I want to make it so that the map operates from ONE entire utx package, and it would take forever to reassign each individual texture (for static meshes too). Anyway I can do this faster?

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Why do you want to do this ?

Unless -all- the stuff you are using is custom and you used a dozen different custom packages this is not the way to go

And if you rightclick a tex or mesh in their browser and pick rename it will automatically point the map to the new package..