COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The only reason there are tons of hackers is because anyone can make an account on steam right now and play the game for free. Once the free weekend is up it will be back to normal.

No. The problem had already begun before the free weekend. I don't see how it's going to be really any different; there's still going to be a large amount of hackers even then and no one will be able to do something about it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Can't we just talk the way we feel about the video games? You guys sound like you swallow everything (especially gaming) but who ever would hear you talk over TS would probably notice that you're in the same situation whilst playing.

I suppose it's the forum that makes this **** permanent, and it's just impossible to toss in some opinion without being judged "Oh look, this guy is totally getting mad!" am I mad right now? No, I have simply talked about how I feel about the game.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I admit that last hacker was extremely tempting. :D
But whatever, I have voiced my opinion, the topic can go on now.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg

zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg

zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg

zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg
zyiu5z.jpg

Mar 6, 2004
I don't get it...what is so great about cheating? how does a 200-5 score make you feel good about yourself if all you did was hold down the trigger? you should feel like a POS because you did not earn that, you cheated everyone else out of the game. They probably took the aimbot off and made it look normal screen and took a SS and goes "Look how good i am", and brags to everyone at work or school they are pro at cod. If i am going to wallhack, i only use it in scenerios where i am unsure where the enemy is. I turn it on to spot the enemy, turn it off, find a position to hide, turn it back on, and off just before he gets to the door. Undetectable that way.

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I don't get it...what is so great about cheating? how does a 200-5 score make you feel good about yourself ... I turn it on to spot the enemy, turn it off, find a position to hide, turn it back on, and off just before he gets to the door. Undetectable that way.

Losers that don't realize how much of a loser they are make me lol

~Jason

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Losers that don't realize how much of a loser they are make me lol

~Jason
He said IF, not IS
If i am going to wallhack, i only use it in scenerios where i am unsure where the enemy is. I turn it on to spot the enemy, turn it off, find a position to hide, turn it back on, and off just before he gets to the door. Undetectable that way.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Can't we just talk the way we feel about the video games?
Yes, and you are mad about video games.

You guys sound like you swallow everything (especially gaming) but who ever would hear you talk over TS would probably notice that you're in the same situation whilst playing.

:lol: TS is mostly filled with us laughing at idiots and making fun of them. Most of the rage comes from Toilet ;) (That's not to say we don't get irritated at times.)

I don't get it...what is so great about cheating?

It's basically the ultimate troll. No server admins means that a cheater can do whatever they want and piss people off. Some of them are people who want to prove a point and make people stop playing the game, but in general it's probably just idiots looking to piss other gamers off. I find it's a lot easier to do that just by simple name changes.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Gonna be playing more BC2 then?

Ehh. I plan to try it again (hence the reason why I haven't uninstalled it), but only with people from here, not just randomly joining some servers in a random squad.

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Dunno if I'd be able to catch you ingame or not. Hell, I've barely been playing with my own clanmates much recently, even though the servers got moved to boxes in Chicago(main browser pings of around 15)

Did have a decently fun game earlier tho. 2 Medic unlocks in the same match(FINALLY have the M60) but unfortunately my teammates at the time didn't really have the balls to bumrush the MCOMs
I barely held a positive KDR because I just kept diving in regardless of whether or not it was a suicide run
Also didn't help my teammates weren't covering MCOMs to keep defenders from defusing :|

Last edited:
I admit I used the 3rd person cage match exploit to unlock one of the harder achievements in MW2 .... it just made me feel dirty though.

Those of us who are honest enough not to cheat still get accused anyway, my guess is that is due to a lot of cs:s players now playing MW2 that could also be one of the reasons why Kantham hasn't been enjoying it much.

Them cs:s muppets don't exactly change their ways overnight no matter how old they are or what title they are playing

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Those of us who are honest enough not to cheat still get accused anyway, my guess is that is due to a lot of cs:s players now playing MW2 that could also be one of the reasons why Kantham hasn't been enjoying it much.

Them cs:s muppets don't exactly change their ways overnight no matter how old they are or what title they are playing

I'd say the typical late /b/tard but yeah I guess that works too. I wasn't all really bothered by players in this game; words didn't affect the gameplay until they did their usual trolling WHILST boting in some game. The things that really bothered me about MW2 were the laggy hosts, boters/wallers and amazingly annoying "fake server admins" who turn on some god mod kicking who ever they please, note that they haven't bought the game either. :lol:

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I don't get it...what is so great about cheating? how does a 200-5 score make you feel good about yourself if all you did was hold down the trigger? you should feel like a POS because you did not earn that, you cheated everyone else out of the game. They probably took the aimbot off and made it look normal screen and took a SS and goes "Look how good i am", and brags to everyone at work or school they are pro at cod. If i am going to wallhack, i only use it in scenerios where i am unsure where the enemy is. I turn it on to spot the enemy, turn it off, find a position to hide, turn it back on, and off just before he gets to the door. Undetectable that way.
Haha digging your own grave here.
You're part of the problem and trying to bash cheaters is hypocritical. You're just pathetic.

Anyways I'm getting fed up with cheaters as well and seem to stumble on to them every time I play. Botters and wallhackers galore in this game now.

DD

Goober
May 29, 2000
I haven't seen many hackers as I expected this weekend. Actually it was about the same as always. I saw a lot of noobs getting seriously owned. I saw probably 4 hackers in about 20 games played this weekend. I avoid groundwar or I would have seen a lot more.

If you play games like S&D, Demo, domination, there seem not that many cheaters playing these game types.