Checking in...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sorry all, let me know directly if you see these issues. You can find me on the Discord. I've fixed this issue and made a few changes to hopefully prevent it from happening again.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Hey! Wow. Hope you are well. Forgive my late reply. Not very active at the moment, here or anywhere. Haven't really talked to anyone from "back then", except I ran into Viperian a few years ago, playing Battlefield. That's about it.

I tried installing UT some time ago, but Win 10 acts as it's mortal enemy, so playing infiltration is a no go for me, sadly.

Oh, and nice to see people still checking in :)

And here is my late reply to your late reply! :D
Not playing anymore unfortunately, 3 kids, 2 works... Have an account in Steam but didn't get there for a long time. Except to downloads Total Wars WarHammers but still didn't play them, lol. Used to play a bit Heroes and Generals also some years ago.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Checking in, when I joined the Inf community I was checking out a game that my 13 year old played, (he kept playing, which says a lot about my parenting lol!)
There still has not been a game released that was as impactful as infiltration. It might have been that era, but I loved the innovation that this group achieved. Seriously, triple-A game from a small group of determined folks. Now I'm retired with grandkids. Hats off to memories of a great community!

The man who once asked his kid in an INF game if his room was already cleaned! Ho the laugh!

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Calling all DTAS players!

Hey Madwoffen, just thought about emailing you a few weeks ago when i contacted some old Inf dtas-ers. Good to see you here. I take that as a sign you're ready to come back to gaming. ;)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I wish, ho yes I would but this year would be quite hard given the lack of free time I have.
I just updated my email in beyondunreal as it was using one dead for almost 15 years, lol.

Reactions: zeep

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Hehe take your time MadWoffen. But not too long.

We're playing GB weekly matches at least, us old Infers and a dedicated DTAS group. Fat has really been coding and creating so much for Ground Branch, and consequently for us ;). DTAS is great fun to play in it's current state. Would love to see more guys from old Inf days.

Reactions: Fat Marrow

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
What up, fellow Infers. Just to let you know that version 1032 of Ground Branch is out now, and it includes the new (?) DTAS game mode, coded up by little old me. What more do you need? Nothing. What excuse do you have for not coming and playing DTAS? None. G'wan...
upload_2022-2-2_12-55-47.jpeg

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Hey Ghost!

Ping me your steam name and I'll buy you Ground Branch. It's not as big as Squad and it has DTAS, and you can come play that with me and Zeep (and others).

Do it do eeeeeet

Edit: no obligation to play, dw :)

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Hi all - oddly I was thinking about Infiltration and I actually got my local running and then a server running. There's a post in the forums from Feb and I figured I'd see if I could still do it! No telling how good the server really is but its running and listing on master servers that listen for UT99 servers (that was fun to figure out). To see it in the Inf browser you got to add stuff to see those master servers.

Doubt it would be running long, heck I doubt anyone has Inf to try! Though its running on a Dell PowerEdge R520 in my home office, which is connected to my new Frontier 1G fiber connection ;-)

Attachments

• 333networks.JPG
    333networks.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Inf Public Server.JPG
    Inf Public Server.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 2