Car question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
It's ok though... you'll have asian bitches all over you and your wife at the same time. lol

I didn't know you were married. I thought you were like early 20's or so.

See, today was so nice, you could have put the top down and just enjoyed the weather before it turns to shit again tomorrow. :(

Late 20's now... yeah the weather was awesome. Had my sun roof open and windows down today!

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I'm all over town and bitches want to make the sex the

I'm all over hte don't GERMAN

Damn, I should have left out the extra "the"
I knew I would'nt pass as some dumbass German! Shitze

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Yeah, it looks pretty sweet. I will accept it as an apology for ruining the tC line by making it look like it mated with a mid-sized Cadillac.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Thread bump

So I finally decided on a new ride. This guy, FR-S. Going to put down my cash for it and receive it in about 8 weeks.

19-scion-fr-s-concept-ny-1303324359.jpg

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I'm completely jealous. My gut wants the Subaru version--the BRZ--but I haven't actually done much research on what the difference would be choosing between the Scion model and Subaru's model.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
I'm completely jealous. My gut wants the Subaru version--the BRZ--but I haven't actually done much research on what the difference would be choosing between the Scion model and Subaru's model.

I spent all weekend trying to get a BRZ but it is nearly impossible. All the dealers in TX said they are basically sold out before even getting the cars. :(

However, Toyota was still taking "pre-orders" for a lack of a better term. So I went with them. I already own a Scion so I am pretty happy with getting an upgrade to what I got now.

The key differences between the two are options. I believe engine of the BRZ/FRS/GT86 are all the same 2.0 L flat four 200 HP. The BRZ has other features in the limited edition like leather seats, spoiler, nav system, push to start, but the standard BRZ and FRS are the exact same if I am not mistaken.

I wish the FRS had a limited edition but I'd rather get an FRS as is than be locked out from getting one as is the current case with Subaru.

I'll keep y'all updated once my new ride arrives sometime in October.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
good choice Mozi.

that's easily the best car Scion has made to date and it's really nice in general.
as a stock unit it's going to compete directly with the Nissan Z / Subarau Imprezza / Mitsu Lancer. though I'm willing to bet (given the engine) that your FR-S will respond more efficiently to bolt-on mods like basic intake and exhaust. meaning you can make it go faster for cheaper.

if you do any modifying keep us up to speed :tup:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Thread bump

So I finally decided on a new ride. This guy, FR-S. Going to put down my cash for it and receive it in about 8 weeks.

19-scion-fr-s-concept-ny-1303324359.jpg

The Subaru BRZ Limited is better.

2013-Subaru-BRZ-Carscoop2_10.jpg

Reasons it's better:

HID Headlights
Fog lights
Leather and Alcantara - trimmed upholstery
Remote starting
Rear Spoiler (tasteful)
More accessory options (such as rear defuser)

Reason it may not be better:

Cost about $2K more.

Last edited: