Bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
GNAT - Dont take all the MUF servers back to 2.85.3

I have very few of these issues discussed, neither do many others I have spoken with. I played on smeorbles 24 man 2.85.5 server for about 8 hours yesterday and NOBODY complained about bugs.

Its a bit of an insult just ignoring a new release, after the inf team worked so hard on it. I know its up to the MUF guys, but you guys control a large amount of the INF servers so you have a little responsibilty to the team and the community.

Switch one or two back if you absolutley MUST, but at least give people a choice.

MM.

Excelsiore

Binary Liberation Front
Mar 23, 2001
Sweden
www.geocities.com
To the beta testers and team I'd just like to say keep up the good work and hope to being seeing even better stuff in the future.

I would really like to see stable bug free releases and I don't mind if they have to be delayed for that to happen BUT I would like to know if there is a delay. If it says on the homepage that a new version will be out in one week then 7 days later I expect a download OR a delay notice, NOT complete silence. Using "soon", also makes me a bit mad. Rather say it's going to take 2 months and give it to me after 3 weeks than say soon.

The main problem I see here is communication. The team needs to listen more to the public and especially the beta testers. If the testers find a problem then don't release but don't stay quiet about it either. It's also much better to hear, "there's a problem with lean" than to hear "there are issues." That could mean anything.

Keep up the good but aim for greatness.

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
To the Beta Testers and the INF Team:

Thank you! The job you all do this community is first rate and deserves thanks, to think you all do what you do with no monetary gain and get flack in return is BS! I dont care if you have 10 servers running this mod and are frustrated but please get your facts straight before slamming the people that work endless thankless hours for your whining complaining arses. I dont care if you "support" this mod by having it on a server in your gargage, all I consider worthy of "support" is the endless late nights the folks give to testing,coding,texturing and mapping so all of us can blow each other away in bliss.

Again to the people that support this mod either by testing or building THANK YOU, to the whinners and complainers..."SHOO FLY" Start your own mod up and quit whinning about the greatest mod on the planet. Ugh I need a shower, damn cry babies make this chicken sick.:mad:

side note: The only people that are BIG contributors are the TEAM ( Beta and otherwise) the rest of us are people that choose to PLAY this mod, because I have a server running TAC OPS, Strike Force and Kill Barney the Dinosaur does that mean I am a Supporter of all of those and therefore I can Slam belittle and otherwise harrass the folks that did the WORK, thats right I said WORK. Do me a favoe folks if all you have are negative things to say you better be helping out in the WORK, if not then BE SILENT you have no right to complain about it in my opinion, help out with the AWORK and then maybe you have a leg to stand on otherwise you look like pathetic crybabies.

Last edited by a moderator:

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM

have I?

Slam belittle and otherwise harrass the folks that did the WORK

No, I have stated that we do have plenty invested in this game as a whole. I have stated that I am much more happy with the previous release.

Here is a REPOST of my first post concerning 2.85.5

"Ok, I'm going to skip all of what was said above... I'm not getting into the previous conversation. But my post does fall into this category so here I go.

(disclaimer: do not take any of what I am about to say as slanderous, ungratefull, or ill manered. This is only in support and for the good of the game.)

Bugs:

1. Prone - 4 or 5 shotgun blast kills prone people about 50% of the time.

2. Leaning - we all know leaning shows up sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

3. clipping/invisibility - pretty much gone(except in conjunction with leaning), good job guys.

4. The obsessive restrictions on the m16 (personal opinion) It would be fine to limit the shells to 2 but, the weight restrictions are a bit much.

5. 3d audio stereo panning - very misleading and distracting.

6. Overall game feels (to me) a little less stable than the previous version. CQB, and point blank shots not connecting.

Fixes:

1. The shotgun score: Thanks for fixing this, now when I smack someone around with my shotgun and score above 100 they can't call me a whore anymore.

2. Window clipping: Thanks again its horrible not being able to see someone that shoots you.

3. Death messages: Thank you, its good for competition between players to see who shot them. Makes for exciting games when your looking for that player.

4. Guns: I like the new guns, very nice indeed... However I will stick to the same guns I had before just as I have said before.

Questions:

1. Is there anyway to get the red screen flash back when being shot?

Thats it... I hope my post has been complimentary as well has helpful. I could do without the flaming. "

Tell me where I have slammed, belittled, or harrased anyone of the dev team or beta team... That being cleared let me say that Muf is considering total roll back just for the games sake, and for our sanity. Thus giving the dev team the time they need to feel assured that we are not rushing them into a patch or to ignore any problems. I appreciate what they do, believe me I do. And we at MUF feel like .3 was a better, more stable release. Is that slanderous? No... We can wait for another version.

GNAT

Rabid-pitbull

Oct 13, 2000
Chickie you are totally correct. The people who complain about "bugs" are the same people who complain about having to wait for developement.

THIS IS A TOTALLY FREE GAME?! WHY ARE YOU BAST@RDS SO UNGRATEFUL???

I would personally like to thank the team for providing such a unique mod. You are all expected to ignore the whiners in the back of the bus please........

I really like the improvements to the game the whole sound experience is amazing. The new weapons are very well modeled and coded, the unexpected problems will always come up, so don't be discouraged. Keep it up! This mod has come a very long way from its beginings, It IS the best version of UT you can play....amazing it is free.
Thanks!!;)

deck

Jan 23, 2001
Man I love this thread

This is the best sht to come out here in awhile. Im ROFL so hard about the money issue though. YEah its free to play but is it really. I invested over $1000 out of my pocket on my own machine, and server. We have another collection going to support our habit. As far as whining. I dont think im whining at all. Im stating how I feel. Again, I reinterate. I love this mod, and have come to expect it to be a quality product. Thats nothing more than I would expect for my own designs. Period. I think the team did a great job, but I still believe that the failure was with testing. Whether it was because of lack of time, or not enough platforms, or people that rushed, who really cares at this point. The issue now is what to do about it Rolling back to .3 is an option.
I have tweaked my sound, and have been able to get better performance out of my system by disabling all 3d sound. Helped alot. Of course I spent over $250 on a kicking sound card I cant use in the game now, but that doesnt bother me much. I use it for other things, so its not wasted.
Well doods keep the thread going, but I would try to stay on topic, this wil be last digression here.

One other thing, I dont give a crap when the next release is, I never did. I mean I would like to see it, but I dont come here to whine about it. I came hear to tell you how I felt about this new version. I have no life and I play INF alot. A real lot, so I feel I have every right to come here and let it out, when I think it could be better. So why not bring it to my forum if you want to flame me, Ill do a one on one with ya.

Cheers

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
ok as far as investing money into your habit thats your issue not the TEAMS, whos to say if you find CTF more enjoyable that that mod wont be on your machine and INF go the way of the dodo, the people that test get that honor because they have a commitment to the process, if you dont like that and want to whine about it thats fine, thats why you are not Beta Testers, I have never and I mean NEVER heard such crap in my life and it saddens me, if your whole arguement is based on bugs that are localized and you feeling miffed or slighted because you cant beta test than you need look no farther than these threads to see why you arent beta testing. The NICE people here have given up their lives on many occasions not to mention pissed off loved ones to do this dont like go play Tac Ops, support that, but dont say I got your back I got your back and when the chips are down WHINE a river about minor things beyond your comprehension and no understanding of the whole PROCESS involved. As DB said sometimes you fix a bug and it makes a new bug the code is all connected. So please refrain from making asses of yourselves, and tearing the nice community we have apart over NOTHING.

Thank you for your time

[SOB]Grunt_X

SOB Clan Officer
Sep 6, 2000
www.theonlinegaming.com
Just to clarify something, there are more people on the beta team than just SOB members. Just because you don't know who they are and there's not a list anywhere, doesn't mean that they're not around. We provide the beta server and a private forum for testers. We don't control the entire thing. We help the dev team test what they want and to look for things that they have set out to accomplish for each release. Everything RC that comes out has a list of bugs and which are major, which have been fixed, etc...

That's all, thank you... for your support. Remember to vote election day:p

Shag

Feb 9, 2001
Deck may have been going off a bit out of frustration, but the issues he describes are not localized. I think he was thinking the lag issues were caused by the sounds, but Daddybone says it's the clip bug fix that's causing it. However, following his logic, I turned my sound setting to low after being confronted with the majorly choppy gameplay I was experiencing, and it did help a little. Not enough to make the patch a happy experience, though.

I have been playing and interacting with Deck and other SK dudes since 2.75, and they have always been very cool, not to mention super enthusiastic about INF. I think those of us who play this mod all the time get pretty excited about patches, and to have a patch come out that seems like a step back can be frustrating. I mean, you spend many hours developing skills, then find them almost useless in the face of impossible CPU requirements for the servers. Maybe not everyone has experienced these issues, but many, many of us have. Yet mostly the SOB comments have just been saying "It's a local problem", or are otherwise defensive in nature. It seems pretty obvious that something either went wrong in the beta testing, or that the team just felt too much pressure to release quickly.

Since INF is a pretty CPU dependent game, I think it makes sense to test with full servers when possible. Maybe you all did that, I don't know.

Anyway, thanks community for always seeing the bad, never praising the good. If you're going to be critical, do it in a helpful matter and always remember that not all the problems you have are INF related, some are problems with YOUR hardware too. We'll remember next time not not release a damn thing until 100% of the people are happy. Oh wait, I guess that'd be NEVER.

There is lots of praise given all the time in this forum. The hardware thing isn't even applicable here. The issues are widespread. Nobody expects perfection, but it's nice to have a patch move things forward instead of giving us a huge hit in the playability of the game. That being said, I think Deck was out of line with the tone of his post, and I think much of his frustration comes from his prior dealings with SOB, and him holding them responsible.

We are voting in the ILCR whether to play matches on 2.85.5 or going back to 2.85.3 until fixes come in. IMO the scoring bug alone is reason enough for that, because it will cause a lot of disputes as it is. If all these INF fanatic clan people are willing to give up those cool sounds and new weapons to go back to clipped dudes in windows, what does that tell you about the patch? That it's a hardware problem?

Maybe if more people took part in the beta testing, SOB wouldn't have so much pressure and work. I nominate SK. They have the manpower to help. Hey, maybe you guys could play each other in beta matches, that would make sure there would be tests with full servers. I don't know, just some ideas.

Anrky

Frag you... Frag you very much...
Nov 28, 2000
Canada, up is ****ING Cold North!
ever heard the term... "I'm only hard on ya because I love ya..."

Having such passionate outbusts shows how much we care for the community and we also only want the best mod out there.

I love the work that has been done, Infiltration is still a kick ass mod and will only get better.

I love the work you have done to create this mod Infiltration team.

Cholo Grande

May 29, 2001
www.buswerks.com
Chickie this is for you

Ok I have swallowed just about as much garbage as I can stand from this prick. We don't offer support? The clan leaders of MUF have been active in just about everything to do with this mod for quite a while. From maintaining servers when there were precious few quality servers to play on to being HIGHLY active in the ILCR. True I didn't write the game and neither I nor members of my clan criticized the INF team.

Get your facts straight before you shoot off your witless arogance. All we have said here is that there are bugs and 2.85.3 was the better alternative for most people until a solution can be reached. We tried the patch on our servers and gave it a thumbs down. So what? Are any of the hardworking coders at Team INF losing sleep over what MUF servers or SK servers or anyone else doing? Hell no, and they shouldn't. And I think you'll see that clan MUF has NEVER "bitched" about a release taking too long on public forums. Though not a programmer, I work with a couple, and I know that you don't rush coding when first release quality is desired.

What has dismayed me is the whole process of these recent events. Patch released, yay, everyone says good work INF team. Patch tried and flaws are found and reported. Hey f--- you! You don't write the game so go play something else. Your attitude is one of a child. Yet you criticize my comrades as being childish for choosing to fall back to the old patch and wait for the newer and better one. All I've heard from you since I had the gross mispleasure of making your aquaintance is criticism of everything that you're not a part of. When MUF first started puting servers up you cried about how they would never be as good as SOBS and you hoped I enjoyed "the sound of crickets" on them. Well they and we were a success. So since I jumped your first hurdle I have to write a game to impress you?

Grow up. Stay out of discussions that want to simply inflame. Next time you say "shoo fly" realize who the pesky vermin is.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
lmao

ok I'll leave that post from cholo to bad chicken.. and I will post to daddybone.

At times my patience isn't what it should be, but I just want to add a little to this. It is frustrating for someone like me to come in here and post with the best intentions, giving praise where praise is due and also noting problems, but still recieving flack and flaming from people mad about someone elses post. I know how it is when you read a post that makes you mad and then the rest of the post are just not so interesting. I presume this is what has happened with my post, they are just ignored or flamed because the people that are mad have already flamed someone else and are looking for a new person to burn. I fail to see the point in forums or topics if people won't listen to constructive criticsm. I'm not saying Decks post was constructive yet I have posted more than once a nice list of bugs AND fixes that come accross as constructive. I hate to see peoples posts picked apart, quoted and flamed. It shows disrespect to the people that actually play the game. Aside from JUST a FEW people in these forums nobody even plays the game. I would be stretching the truth to say I've seen 15% of the posters here on public servers. Do I play? Ohh yes, at least 1-4 hours a day. Most of the time more than that, at varying times also. Its not a hit or miss situation, I've been playing INF since 2.75 came out(I didn't care much for 2.6 - yet i did play from time to time) and I have yet to see these forum regulars in game. Daddybone, I can understand your frustration with post that seem out of place and uncalled for. However can you see my frustration when I ask myself "why should I even try?" when I see post from you basically saying that you and the rest of the dev team don't give a rats ass about the players that are having problems with the patch. Can you see where the things I see can cause frustration? On more than one occasion I have seen you or others come out guns blazing and basically saying leave if you don't like it. Well I like it, but not the image that gets portrayed by posts like that. It makes the average player look at you guys like some ego tripped asses. I'm not saying thats what you are but thats the way your frustration has poured forth. All I'm asking is for everyone to be a little more understanding with all of this. Its not that hard to do, I've been pretty upset about the whole thing but I have kept my posts civil and not TOO far out of line. All of the MUF servers and SK servers have rolled back to 2.85.3 and I have had some very enjoyable - consistant games tonight. I was amazed at its solid play in comparison. Just to let you guys know about how it affects us that play 4+ hours a day, MUF, SK, GAT, RU_486, GHOST, HSMA, and QSF have all agreed to play 2.85.3 for ILCR match play. This is the best choice in our opinions for league/match play. Please try to be understanding and see all I am trying to tell everyone is to be a little more open for opinions. I agree not all the opinions I have seen have carried the correct tones, but when in one day seven clans have all made a decision to drop a patch it certainly means something. Its not some little group of people whining. Now I have posted in a civil manner and hope to recieve a civil reply, better yet an understanding reply. Thanks for your time guys.

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
well said

Well said Cholo and Gnat.

I agree with the top 7 ILCR clans. When those seven clans rolled back to .3 well, that can't be denied. We play online everday on full servers and have a great perspective on online gaming. We have decided to roll back until a more stable online version is released. It is great that clipping and other bugs have been fixed, and the add of new weapons. For that we thank you. But all the fixes don't justify the performance hit. The cost is too great for those of us online and involved in clan matches. The world does not revolve around us, we know that. But I suggest perhaps a sharing of best practices and learnings to achieve a solid release. That is infact what all of us really want anyway. Everyone is very passionate about this mod (and rightly so, it is bad ass) So lets attempt to work together (testers and non-testers) and work towards solid releases everyone can be proud of.

DaddyBone

Infiltration Team
Jul 24, 1999
Boulder, CO, USA
www.sobservers.com
Cholo, remember, there are ways to criticise, and WAYS to criticise. this whole thing came about because of all the f--- you, your patch sucks comments, the worst sort of criticism because it attacks the people and never suggests a solution or any helpful ANYTHING... at least GNAT published a concise list of bugs and thoughts, and THAT IS HELPFUL! We need more of that type of criticism, it's very acceptable, and you'll only get thank you's from me for them.

And do you know what? YES I GET UPSET! You would too... just because EVERYTHING wasn't caught doesn't mean there weren't a few hundred things that DID get caught that no one knows about. For instance, we spent a solid 5 hours JUST trying to get the Last Man Timer working the way it should... a topic and 'feature' you are a strong proponent of yourself, I believe... we didn't do this just for ourselves, we did it for the community.

As for investments, its the fact that we all invest TIME in doing something for eveyone else... not just money. If Deck has invested thousands in a computer for JUST INF, I feel sorry for the boy, but I really suspect that he uses his comp for multiple games and 'other stuff' as well. :) Anyone who would gear up toward a UNPAID MOD is confused... INF could close its doors tomorrow, and that would be ok! INF has done a lot for everyone to have fun already, the team doesn't owe anything more to anyone. And no, I'm not attacking Deck here, I'm just stating that we don't force people to upgrade or buy comps just for INF... and that the commitment that the team has already put into this game is more than enough to justify our position on what length's we'll go to for this community!

As I've said before, a lot of the criticisms the team receives as a whole are on the level of those directed toward the team of a paid and published game... we don't have the resources to deal with everything at that level, as much as we'd like to.

Here's where things stand: 2.85.5 fixed 90% of the things it was supposed to, and added a lot of features. We never claimed that this would be a finished, polished version, hence the .2 version addition, not 286, etc. Because the INF team is simply who we are, we'll continue to do what we can to make the game more playable, and release patches to fix what we can, as we can!

What this means is that we're working on fixes, as I write this. What we're running into is a low turnout for testers. If you think we have tons of people working on this all the time, here's the official testing list:

mrsketch
dragon
casull
damage inc
shan
disturbed
ice cold
[SOB]Tzakol
[SOB]sllm
[SOB]Igal
[SOB]tanimn
[SOB]Zendar
[SOB]DaddyBone

Of these people, its ONLY been the SOBs on the server so far... so that's 6 people doing their damndest for a community of hundreds. The other people of note that have helped so far have been RazorFlower and CoffeeCan at odd times, and Warren and Beppo of special note, of course.

Now, before you go and complain that that's not enough people, #1, WE KNOW, not anywhere close for a decently quick and varied test - and #2, take into account that its hard as hell to organize people, get 'em all to play at once, actually settle down and get some work done... and make sure the voicecomm and message systems all work and that people share through them. Also consider the fact that there are a s---load of people who would like to test, not to help the community, but for the 'fame' and coolness of 'new weapons and stuff'... we've HAD these people, we know. A beta tester HAS to provide feedback and commit the time... lots of people have failed in that regard and are no longer testers.... hell, s--- happens in RL, comps fail, etc, so its understandable. BUT all these things have their effect ALL the time on the testing. 2.85.5 was a 'rush job' with too few people... the community's best interest was at heart, but things don't always turn out the way we'd like them.

Now- think about the direct attacks against SOB for their testing abilities... out of 80 plus members, there are only SIX of us who could make the committment required of a beta tester... and yes, we've had a hell of a lot more 'try out', NOT all from SOB. Right now (it started before this last patch - ) we're working on a system of team leaders and testers, and shortly we'll be adding members. NOW, just so you know, this system will be run out of theonlinegaming.com staff, not out of SOB. It WILL include other members of the community, but it WILL be a slow process to get everything going. Just so you know, this is the first actual attempt at a formalized approach to the testing- before now its been who could test when they were needed, and what results we could get from various lists of bugs.

What does all this come down to? Well.... its not an apology, I can't find myself apologizing for working as hard as we did... but it is an attempt to get EVERYTHING out into the open, and to let you all know some of what goes on behind the scenes and where things are heading.

The INF team IS dedicated to this community, as are all the testers, and we WILL do what we can to get things fixed in a prompt fashion, and get another patch out right away. What you can do to help is to send an email to the INF Beta Team Leaders with a list of bugs, written in a concise and easy to understand form, with NO extra comments, please. We won't guarantee that everyone's 'wants' will be addressed, but these lists can be compiled and the actual bugs listed so that we can begin our work. We will prioritze the bugs and handle them ASAP. Of course, the leaning bug is what will be at the top of the list for the next patch, so that we can get it out as fast as possible. (The 'performance' issue is addressed in my post below this one, and it concerns leaning as well.)

At the end of this long post, let me say that the whole INF community, and the team, DOES appreciate the efforts of all those individuals who contribute time and equipment to the 'INF cause'.

Cholo- specifically, do what you'd like with 2.85.5... if you feel the community wants 2.85.3 out there as an option, go for it! They're YOUR servers, and you'll do what you see is the wisest investment of your time and money.

Allright, end post. Thanks to all of you who stuck with it to the end. :)

Last edited:

DaddyBone

Infiltration Team
Jul 24, 1999
Boulder, CO, USA
www.sobservers.com
Ok, just a bit more for MeatSac's comment:

Here's the choice:

Leaning and visibility of all characters in situations where they are partially blocked (windows, crates, etc).

OR

Performance.

This is an honest and true assesment of the situation! Does the community want one or the other? That IS the choice that YOU all need to make and TELL us about!

And yes, this choice SUCKS... but its a problem with the UT netcode... all we can do is provide a workaround, but it comes at a cost.

A little sidenote here: A possible third option: it *MAY* (NO promises!) be possible to have the leaning/invisibility fix as a server side option.... but even this has a cost, as who's to say who should enable it or not? The server admins would hold all the power in this situation.... so, community, SPEAK UP!

Shag

Feb 9, 2001
Damn, that is truly a choice from hell! Clipping bug and no leaning, versus no games of more than 8-10 people without performance hit central. It breaks my heart! I need a life!

Seriously, thanks for the great posts, guys. I think I understand a little better. I can see how with such few testers, testing under full server conditions would be rare. It would be easy to underestimate the CPU/lag issue, as well as difficult to flush out all the conditions in which the bugs arise. It's great that you'll be including more folks into the testing process, I'm sure there are plenty of folks willing to lend a hand out of pure love of the mod, and not just the thrill of the new weapons and such.

Okay, if I have to choose, I choose performance. I mean, I just bought a 1G T-Bird and motherboard and Gforce2, for the sole purpose of playing this mod. I really don't play any other game! If I can't have my INF runnin smooth with that, I will definately be bummed. At least clipping is fairly predictable. Ping spikes and herky jerky CQB are not.

And in case I haven't made it clear enough, I absolutely love this mod! It has ruined me for shooters, though, because I freaking hate crosshairs now! Things like capture the flag seem like goofy kiddie playtime to me now, you know? I GOTTA KEEP IT REAL, MAN! So it would not be ok to just quit, so don't even talk like that... I get all nervous and twitchy when you say stuff like that... ok it's clear that Doctor Gary was talking about me...

I would happily fork out some serious cash for this game, and I know many who would. Maybe we could all preorder 3.0 right now, send off some cash, and the team could take some time off from their other life and nail this puppy to the ground! (That is kind of a twisted metaphor, I think I just made it up)

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Actually I hate to get involve with ur thread wars of two great servers but I need to comment:
Did u guys realize u r all getin' nowhere?
Y not just post a list of fix in the suggestion forum(a poll will be the best) to decide whether u want leaning out, performance increases yadda yadda blah blah blah, whatever.
Make it organize and constructive.
No "FriendlyUnderstandingCaringKind" language please.
Y can't we all be friends? :)

PS. BTW great work beta testers! And to everyone who contributed.

Cholo Grande

May 29, 2001
www.buswerks.com
Choices

Hmmm not like it's my place to make a choice, but I think it goes without saying that I would take performance. Also as far as leaning it's not working correctly, DB. You sounded like you thought it was. I saw how the models move diferently for lean (actualy pretty damn funny looking I though :) ) which is a good attempt, but someone can still lean out and move inside to where there sites are just past the wall and be invisible. Or invisible except for the casings shooting out of space.

Anyway, if anyone reads what I post elsewhere (I never post here unless linked to it ... who are all of these people? I NEVER see them online) I stated in ILCR that the new mod is BETTER with lots of improvements, but offset by the performance issue. So I'm not all criticism and haven't been.

Also, because I can't leave without the last word. DB, I didn't propose a solution? Pretty damn predictable considering I had just said I am NOT a programmer. All of us non programming gamers sometimes have to settle for just giving experience input and can't help out with coding. I'm sorry.

And to close, if the team is having trouble finding reliable beta testers, then why don't they open it up a little more? I know it's not JUST SOB beta testing, but it pretty much has been SOB is the beta test clan. Maybe you should give all these people who bitch "without contributing" anything a chance to help you and contribute. Don't get the idea that I would like to beta test. I don't blend well with the current pool.