• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8IRIYBSnk
rofl.gif

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
This movie is now the highest grossing movie of all time. It recently beat out Titanic which was around 1.8bil and also happened to be directed by James Cameron.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I watched it twice, I never loved a move so much since pocahants, this is pocahantas on steroids. Did everything pocahantas tried to do but way better.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
This movie is now the highest grossing movie of all time. It recently beat out Titanic which was around 1.8bil and also happened to be directed by James Cameron.

If you take inflation into account as well as the IMAX 3d prices, then it really isn't that special. If you look at raw ticket sales, Titanic still sits at the top.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I remember when I first saw Titanic, after I watched it I felt dead inside, and alone. Now that I watched Avatar I could see clearly now. I want to be Jakesully.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Last edited: