Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
If it's a 'girl gamer', it's a untamed vaginal cavern to fight for.

Gamer girl: exposure opportunity.

I'm a gamer guy.
You hear???!

Last edited:

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
ZCnJf.jpg

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
My problem isn't with the position of the seat (though I think it's common sense to put down the toilet seat AND lid after you've been anyway), my problem is with people's inability to aim for the toilet bowl. I've never been in a toilet where there isn't piss on the floor. It's not that hard! Ladies shouldn't get off the toilet until they're done peeing, and guys, just unzip, AIM FOR THE BOWL, then away you go. AND DO NOT SHAKE UNTIL WEE HAS STOPPED COMING OUT. It's not hard. :(

Some times it's hard to aim strait.

Had a contest once.
Woman squeezed boobie juice in a bucket vs me squeezing other boobie into a bucket.
I won :D

I had more experience squeezing boobies :lol:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Do women sometimes get bored, and to pass the time they fart, french inhale it into their vag and then queef it out?

Also, why do women **** on guys for being naturally/normally horny all the time. It's not as if we **** on your for not sucking it up and dealing with your period without bitching. We except it that you won't do this, but yet there is this double standard that guys can't be themselves.

Also, when are you finally going to stop teasing me on Skype about scissor ****ing and finally come here and show me what it's all about since "it's to hard to explain. I will just have to show you."

Have you ever been cream pied? (yes in the vag.....or ass......or both!!!:eek: )

Also, why do girls suddenly want to take it in the ass if the sex is really good? What line was crossed in their minds?

Last edited: