Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Question 3. I do not own Skype. You must stop fabricating these stories BBA.

Question 4. Not both.

Question 3 Follow up: This is just flat out bull****. What about that time when you will dildoing yourself on webcam and just as you started to gush the most amazing gusher I have ever seen, your Mom walked in and you said; "I can't stop Mummy! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm GUSHHHHHHING!!!!!!!!!"

Try and deny that ever happened.

Question 4 Follow Up: Why do you think women like being cream pied?

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
first you trade in your America card, and now your Man Card?

bbaisawoman.jpg

say it ain't so :(

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
I do.
Oh...did someone say Photoshop?
How comes certain women like to photoshop themselves but get upset if someone else does it?

I don't mind if people counter-photoshop my photo for fun. In fact one of my most favourite photoshops ever is my avatar on here. However when it's done in a spiteful manner (i.e photoshopping my face to how people think it should look like), then I'm going to get pissed.

NoTomorrow

{R$A}
Jan 20, 2008
NoWay
Why do women prefer long hair on their head, but at the same time they are fighting against nature to be bald everywhere else?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Why do women prefer long hair on their head, but at the same time they are fighting against nature to be bald everywhere else?

Not that I see a problem with it but, do you have a fetish for massive underarm bushes?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the good ole days of banging 12 year old girls in your parents room
I think this is what leads to pedophilia... among other things.
it's guys that never got pussy when they were young.

like for most kids it was normal at some point to start playing doctor with that little blond girl who lived down the street. the whole "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" in the backyard. mostly out of curiosity, because you weren't old enough to really be horny. but then hormones started flowing and the dry humping started. you just wanted to hug her, you still weren't sure why. one thing led to another and suddenly she wanted to give you a handjob and you wanted to finger her snatch.

most guys will have already gotten over the immature pussy and learned to appreciate and seek out a grown woman. natural progression. but guys who missed out on young pussy when the time was right (like when they were also young) end up seeking it out when they're older, thus planting the seeds of pedophilia.

/theory

oh, and as for bush hair, I think it's pretty natural to want to keep it trim.
easier to clean, easier to play with. goes for men and women.

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
pfft, chiming in to say its hella annoying to have a mouthful of pubes and a vag stays much cleaner when its hairless.

FACT