Are there certain people/situations you play better/worse with?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smurfzilla

Oct 5, 2002
yomomshouse.com
I find my hitscan gets much better when people just stand around afk. I haven't quite figured out why yet. But I'm working on some hax... i mean mutators, to help me out.

Code:
set input mouse1 "callCurrentTargetOnPhone | OnRelease fire"

My other problem when I'm whoring up the lg, at least in TAM... If I see 3 targets across the way... I feel it nescessary to shoot each one of them once with a bolt, before I hit someone a second time. This usually resorts in me dying after connecting with 4 bolts, only killing 1 of the 3 people, and leaving my teammates with slightly softer opponents.

flak-spammer

flak-spammer literally
May 20, 2005
Canada
I find that if I play with the sound off I do really bad but if it is on I do better. Maybe it's because those dang flak shots make a heck of a noise when they are coming towards you.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I find that if I play with the monitor off I do really bad but if it is on I do better. Maybe it's because those dang weapon shots make a heck of a noise when they are coming towards you.

:cool55:

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
In seriousness, I find I do best when I relax and focus and play the maps with a plan, rather than thinking all my target practice should make it happen automatically. Unfortunately, I usually get caught in the momentum and raw aggression until my skills waste away. I'd definitely fall to the dark side. I am weak.

flak-spammer

flak-spammer literally
May 20, 2005
Canada
Metakill said:
In seriousness, I find I do best when I relax and focus and play the maps with a plan, rather than thinking all my target practice should make it happen automatically. Unfortunately, I usually get caught in the momentum and raw aggression until my skills waste away. I'd definitely fall to the dark side. I am weak.
I would also agree I tend to play much better when relaxed.