Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Paladin

Where do I mount the silencer?
Jan 4, 2000
QBVille
www.quirkybastards.net
Godlike?

Originally posted by Ren Höek
whell atleast I'm getting a better rank with al these posts, it should be godlike, just as I am in the game (hey my name is Ren remember)

Just remember, in the US, Ren Hoek is a cartoon dog with bloodshot eyes and no hair...and a sidekick named Stimpy. :D

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
about that cube portal...

I found that if you build and add a cube (or any other shape, I assume) you can put a sheet on the bottom of that shape and intersect it. I know one should not normaly intersect sheets, but it does wrap the sheet around the edges of the cube. I did this and capped off the top and bottom, thusly creating a nifty little "box" of water. I think that's the effect you were going for. Let me know if I'm doing this the long way, but it seems a lot simpler than building a bunch of individual sheets.