Deck16]|[

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emjoi

Dec 27, 1999
Melbourne, Vic, australia
Jeez manz, it's just a deathmatch level. It's nice but not a religious experience or anything.
It wont be in the game. The question was asked, and we got an answer.

But you know that someone will homebrew a Deck16, and a Face, pretty quickly.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
That's the second time Genk has said he will not be getting the game.

1) If no music by Alex Brandon
2) If no Deck16

I am not inclined to flame but this pisses me off. A very narrow-minded perspective.

U2 won't have music by Alex, a shame, but there are other good musicians out there, I'm sure Legend will come up with something effective.

U2 will have no Deck16 port since the whole scale of the game is being changed. Deck is a good DM level, but don't you think it's had its day anyway? Jeez, try a different map, you might find you enjoy it.

Btw, Deck16 original had no music?

If all ur gonna say is that you won't buy U2, go tell some Quakers, they'll be delighted.

Sorry. Uncharacteristic flame over.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Does anyone in their right mind think that there will not be a Deck16]|[, Deck16IV, Deck16XVI, etc. made for Unreal2 by anyone with rudimentary Ued skills? I'm sure the editor will ship with U2, and you can bet there will be as many variations of whatever popular map that you can think of.

FaceIV - FaceX can be expected. ;)

Emjoi

Dec 27, 1999
Melbourne, Vic, australia
worch.jpg

Will one of these do?

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
If Legend ain't keeping those moskeeter bugs from Unreal I ain't buying the game. That's what kept me playing U1: not waterfalls, temples, spaceships, skaarj, mercenary or titan thingies.
I want bugs ya hear, or I ain't buying.
;)

Jul 22, 2000
lol at people that say " I'm not getting U2 if it won't....I'm not getting Black&White because...

Just wait for those 90< reviews to start coming in. They'll be at the shops before you can say "I' am fruit"

[[ Oh and, anyone cares if this guy gets the game or not?]]

Tis is me in a bad mood

Genk

Jan 22, 2001
Visit site
They arent going to have music by "Alex Brandon".

They arent going to have Deck16(the best DM map ever)

They arent going to bring back Dm-Ariza(are they?)

Looks like I am destine to be a Doomer....

DooM3 here I come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.