Deck16]|[

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloDelta

Rogue
Feb 14, 2000
Toronto, ON
don't get me wrong,

i was kidding about not getting U2 if it didn't have Deck 16. i was just being a goof.

it IS my personal favorite map, but it won't factor in my decision of getting U2.

c'mon, you've seen U2...it's freaking incredible. why wouldn't i buy it?!?!?

SpaCe_OddiTy

Mar 18, 2001
New Jersey
www.geocities.com\coop31284
Deck 16 rules

If there is no deck 16 ]|[ somebody should be lit on fire. Deck 16 rules. From what i've seen online, it is one of the most commonly played levels in unreal and unreal tournament. The level features everything most people want, snipers, natural hazards, the ability to crater, starship-ie texture theme, great lighting, noticible ambient noise, and the ability to hold a great game with 1 on 1, or a full house. And, When our friend Myscha goes to make Deck16 ]|[, im seeing red. The origional deck 16 was brown, almost quake-ish. Deck 16 ]|[ was greener, and looked very nice. Deck 16 ]|[ should be either one of these 2 with red colored lighting (sorta like the ship has gone to battle stations, or red alert or something) or the texture set should be red-er, to give it a more bloody feel. And also, IMO The big lightening core should be brough back from Deck 16 origional. I loved this thing! It added to the natural hazard risk, and if you are running backwards, die and respawn while still running, your dead again. This makes me play better to get back the frag I just lost.

Anywho, DM-Deck16 ]|[, We're waiting...
PS. Myscha ownz.
PS2. I probably spelt his tag wrong, I'm not worthy...

[T2K]dARK_g

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
Yeah dream on

I personally will make Deck ]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[
And Face ]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[

(if it doesnt ship with the game)

ASMDstick

Mar 22, 2001
Visit site
Unreal Warfare - will they have Deck17/Face?
Or I hope developers will keep making those Bonus packs like Fusion map pack for U. Anybody know about Voice Packs . I want to be able to say Nice and Ha-ha-ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.