Super Bowl 43

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Who's it gonna' be?

While I actually believe the Steelers defense has a better chance of coming away with the win, I'll be rooting for the Cardinals. They're the under dogs which is always more fun and they got Kurt Warner.

As a St. Louis fan who was at the Super Bowl in 99 in Atlanta (we still had season tickets then for the Rams) and got to witness The Greatest Show on Turf with his own eyes, I'll always have a soft spot in my sports heart for Kurt.

But what do you think?

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
I'm rooting for the Cardinals since they're my 2nd favorite team :D I wanna see Warner connect with Fitzgerald and just go crazy on the Steelers D.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
I think the Steelers will win, but I also sympathize with the Cardinals. They're like us... a team who's never won the Super Bowl.

(Although we went four years in a row... losing by Wide Right the first time, who knows the second, and Black men who practiced running by fleeing cops chasing them for the cocaine in their pockets twice in a row, respectively.)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I'll be rooting for the Steelers, but I'm not going to really be disappointed if the Cardinals win. It would be kinda cool for the Cardinals to get some decent respect by winning the Super Bowl; they have some now but nothing brings it like winning the big game.

By the way, I'm here I'm here I'M HERE!!!

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
My favorite team actually is the steelers so of course I am rooting for them. :D

I wanted it to be against the Eagles to show up my friend, but alias they lost and again the Pennsylvania bowl is put off to another year. :(