Super Bowl 43

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Wild game.

It's funny because on paper, Arizona killed the Steelers. But that doesn't tell the story of 100 yards in penalties received by the Cardinals and a single turnover that happened to result in the longest play in Bowl history for Pittsburgh.

At least it was exciting.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Wild game.

It's funny because on paper, Arizona killed the Steelers. But that doesn't tell the story of 100 yards in penalties received by the Cardinals and a single turnover that happened to result in the longest play in Bowl history for Pittsburgh.

At least it was exciting.

That interception was an Ed Reed style interception.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I'm happy with the game and the result. Wanted the Steelers to win, but there was plenty of action to keep the game interesting all the way through. I couldn't believe that James Harrison ran back a 100-yard interception.

(Did they even end up reviewing that "fumble" by Warner? I thought his arm was going forward when he let go of the ball.)

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
MADDEN SAYS NO!!

He was the worst part of the show.

intense game btw. I was kind of pushing for the Cardinals as much as I could.
It's hard to care too much when your home team totally blows it early on (STUPID BRONCOS!!)

I find it hard to believe the NBC coverage saying the Steelers are now the definitive SuperBowl team. Have they won three back to back? No.
Close, but no cigar.
Franchise history doesn't mean much to anyone but old geezers that have been fans for decades. Teams change, coaches change, owners change, more often than not the only thing that stays the same is the name of the franchise.

nevermind I'm just bitter.
________
ShaggMyPussy

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
(Did they even end up reviewing that "fumble" by Warner? I thought his arm was going forward when he let go of the ball.)

The second time? If so, the ball was striped out when he was still going back and therefore a fumble. Eitherway, the first time it happened was a joke. It shouldn't count as forward movement if the movement is towards the ground. If that is all you have to do to avoid a sack why not just always throw the ball into the ground when they are pulling you down. I would, wouldn't you?

STEELERS WON! It was just freaking luck, but I'll take it. The truth is Big Ben was holding onto the ball for way to long the entire game, ignoring open receivers and passing to covered receivers throughout the game. The work in the red zone though was the most painful. It just seemed like they had no idea what they were doing and would just run ben or just running plays which were not up the middle or to the side, but way to the outside. However, allot of the troubles comes from a weak offense line in both areas. If they were stronger maybe Big Ben would feel better about his protection and actually be able to do his job better and if the line could run block then maybe running in the red zone would actually work.

Basically the steelers need lineman in the off season. Which has been obvious to fans all year and shown to everyone in the super bowl.

I am happy they won, but the performance was just not up to par. Oh and Harrison should get fined for punching that guy in the back when he was down. What a cheap shot.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Franchise history doesn't mean much to anyone but old geezers that have been fans for decades. Teams change, coaches change, owners change, more often than not the only thing that stays the same is the name of the franchise.

lol, you don't know the steelers my friend.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
****ing Steelers, hell yeah!

whbja8.jpg

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I missed that. Must have happend in the 1st quarter?

how could you have missed it? its a pretty big deal. The guy got fined and almost ejected from the game and it was brought up a lot throughout the whole game.