A question for you professional level designers...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
/me finnaly reads this....

yea sorry bout that... but silly me thought you where dling illigal u2 stuff so i got angry... (though i have ut illigal AND legal (though that last was more of an accident becouse i got it when a friend o mine was bored of it) so im sorry, please spank me... i know you like it :)

btw.... WHERE IS COOLBREEZE I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!

so bad dog.... im sorry that i made you a sad dog.

yea hourences maps are wuite cool, and @kuma's maps rock, same for davidM his ghey cool maps (he's gonna sp(th)ank me for this)

btw wet dreams... that would be gaining a 10 @ nalicity or uhmm having sex with cliffyB his wife while seeying david getting spanked by Ezkeel :rolleyes:

wet dreams could also come if your dreaming bout y5's monkeypr0n (pr0n means p0rn :D ) and ciceds legopr0n

but i rather have a wet dream bout my gf eveline (machismo/limp and papapischu know how obsessed i am with that girlm, even use her face in my maps :D, not any more though )

waffelnuffy is n singleplayermapper like me, but i never got any maps rated... im still practicing a lot while davidM still askes me when ill quit mapping, and ill quit mapping when it isnt fun anynore or when i get better than david (will be in a few weeks :D:D:D) /me gets spanked again.

owyea.. sorry i got carried away, 2 much legopr0n and anoyance from davidM.. so.... sorry d00d bout last time.

/me humps baddogs leggs and says sorry

BadDog

bStrange=True
Dec 21, 2001
www.bstrange.net
no hard feelings CS

i guess i got a lil over sensitive meself....haven't been on the scene in quite a while so old Epic MegaBoard feelings reared their ugly head LOL

look forward to hangin around a lil while, all that I've seen looks good and there seems to be quite a knowledge base here to learn new tricks from

peace mon :)

oh yeah... you can get off my leg now, I'm done

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
Originally posted by <*)_><
just tried to add Cool breeze to my icq
havent seen people like bitbasher in a while either :hmm:

You heard slight hum, slowly increasing in volume, the unmistakable sound of a transporter beam.

Hi everybody!

I've been way too busy with real life, so I haven't been here very much. I've lurked a few times, but haven't had anything much to contribute as I haven't been using UED for a while.

My plan (grunt) is to make a really kickass UT CTF map, but the time I need to devote to such an endevour is quite extensive. So I lurk, gather the wisdom of other developers, pray at the alter to prevent BSP holes, and generally think up ideas for my kick-ass-map-which-is-yet-to-be. :)

I hope to have some of my other distractions cleared up in the next month or so, that way I'll be able to devote more time to mapping. I really should checkout what's going on in the UT3 scene, if anything at all.

BB.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
i was just thinking where bit basher was yesterday, while perusing my groovy printed out textures :)

and why do ppl suddenly appear when we mention their name :D(even WITH a BB transporter :))

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Originally posted by Cursed_Soul
/me needs 2 hump some more....

almost now....

fnished....

/me runs off, starts giggling and points @ the weird white spot on baddog's shoes :)

u are a hump addict

willhaven

bPimp=False
Aug 18, 1999
www.planetunreal.com
oldies but goodies?

diesel3.JPG

SiberianKiss12.JPG