Super Monday Night Combat Available Now

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
So I tried this tonite. I dont have much to say about the game, because I don't know wtf I'm doing. The beer probably isnt helping that either.

This free to play thing is a little eye opening. Wouldn't it be nice if that "pc exclusive" Epic was working on was a UT done this way? I'd have to pony up.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Endorsements and Products can only be bought with CombatCredits(ingame gold)

Pros can also be bought with real money or CC

Weapon/Player skins can only be bought with real money, but have no effect on the game(purely cosmetic)
I think Taunts are real cash only as well

Boosters/Bundles are real cash only, with the exception of the TF2 Crossover Bundle at 49cents or 50CC

I thought as much......thanks for the heads-up.

RoadKillGrill

Got Lead?
Dec 11, 2004
rahkogen.net
I thought as much......thanks for the heads-up.

In addition all most stuff in the store can be won randomly via the prize system. So you can get some of the cool taunts and skins for free if you play enough. Also trading coming soon, I'll be sure to give away some my extra products and endorsements.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Super Monday Night Combat now free to play

orly.gif