Anti X-mas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you hate X-mas?

• YES! I totally agree! I can't stand X-mas madness!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • NO! I absolutely love that absurd X-mas trumpery!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I live in my own little world.

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
Let's face it: Same crêpe, different year.
Are you fed up with every year's ridiculous glorification of consumerism?
Are you feeling you had enough of all this the year before already? :eek:

2dwg5qf.gif

Say NO to the terror of your wallet!
Say NO to the disgusting X-mas sweets!
Say NO to the cheap and shiny decoration!
Say NO to seeing your horrible relatives again!
Say NO to this madness!

Just let the Christmas day come and spend it like a normal day, with a smile! ;)

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
We are so poor that we can't even afford any presents now and everyone shits on our heads for that, so yeah fuck Christmas.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Celebrating consumerism is very important for the economy. Celebrating is very important for society.
And cheese is very good for bread.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
honestly I love Christmas.

I'm not much for materialism and I couldn't give a shit about Jesus or his fictional birthday. but I can't help myself; the holidays are an enjoyable time. I like how everything is dressed up with lights, I like big decorated xmas trees, I like the deals and sales on electronics, I like the home cooked holiday meals, I like getting time off from work/school, and I'm always looking forward to the new year.

xmas parties, new years parties, buying and receiving presents.
what's not to love?

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
I like the deals and sales on electronics

are you kidding me? they bump the prices up at this time of year and then reduce them in the january sales!

I do agree tho, I love the atmosphere, the lights, the excitement, people are winding down to a few days off, the parties, the food, the wine...its a nice time of year if you have young children too :)

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
You're honestly telling me you're near Birmingham and you haven't seen literally hundreds of slappers out on the town wearing them?

There are alot of slappers in Brum yes...saw a few santa & elves who were on a hen night the other wkend but I wouldnt call them 'sexy' more like...middle-aged, desperate, attention seeking tarts showing their buttcheeks and cellulite-ridden legs! *meow!

Molgan

T-minus whenever
Feb 13, 2008
Sweden
www.apskaft.com
Only lonely people hate christmas. Time off from work, the wife cooks nice food and candy, giving gifts to the kids and recieving gifts from people you like, house lit up with candles, santa gets a blow job at the end of the day. Can't find anything negative about it. Just because some people see it as a competition about who buys the most spectacular gifts it doesn't have to be my problem.