Anti X-mas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you hate X-mas?

• YES! I totally agree! I can't stand X-mas madness!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • NO! I absolutely love that absurd X-mas trumpery!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I live in my own little world.

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Feb 3, 2010
I normally hate christmas, but this one wasn't so bad this year. well, it was good up until the big family get together which this year featured my divorced mum and dad getting together. it was kind of awkward at times.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
His new year's resolution for 2012 was to stop posting on BuF.
He hasn't broken that promise yet.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

so, what did you do to him? did you eat him? is he chained up in your basement or worse, do you have him solve ridiculous equations for the past twelve months wielding the powers of female parts like a proverbial carrot in front of him?

Sincerely, A Concerned Citizen

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Haha, to point one thing out - these days it's often cheaper and quicker to fly between two major cities in Europe than it is to get the train a short distance across the country you live in.

Case in example, I could fly between London and Dublin for about £10 each way and it takes about 45 minutes (with about 20 minutes airport time and 20 minutes to the airport).

Now look at an area I used to live in. To get from Stevenage to Luton (two big towns / cities that are about 15 miles apart as the crow flies), it will take an hour and a half and £28 each way.

In modern Europe, dating locally is no longer a requirement...