indigent rage @ Google

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It was HTML5 and Javascript. It worked on the iPhone if you consider "dog slow" as working :)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
OMFG

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE AGAIN. THEY INTRODUCED SOME BACKGROUND **** AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT UNLESS I WOULD LOG IN. ****!!!!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
OH NO NOT A BACKGROUND IMAGE HOW WILL THE WORLD EVER GO ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Bing done this first.
It doesn't really affect anything, there's nothing to say about it really.
It's grand.

Still searches for stuff. Which is good.

Don't be a schmoe about it dawgs.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It is gone for me btw, there was another almost hypnotic image that was there as backgriound, it was multicolored floor stuff. But now it't gone yay!

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
OMFG

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE AGAIN. THEY INTRODUCED SOME BACKGROUND **** AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT UNLESS I WOULD LOG IN. ****!!!!

There is no background on www.google.com(for me at least) only on the local version no need to invoke F*cking Gods imo.

It's probably temporary and it's still avoidable.

Edit- In fact the background doesn't appear to be working for me at all in firefox... maybe I need an update.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
They've allowed that background for a few months, at least. I'm sure it was just to be like "Oh Em Gee, C wut U cn DO!" kind of thing.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I am physically pained every time I see this thread title. It should obviosly be "indignant rage @ Google" or "whining about Google." Mods fix plz.