Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Maybe you should work on that chubby part ;) . But I agree with SleepyHe4d. Try different pairs of glasses with an even shorter haircut to see what the result is like.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
A friend who's into photography took a few shots which I plan on using for a web site and other things.

Attachments

• me17062009.jpg
    me17062009.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Lol. Yes, might have said that. I shaved last December just to see what it's like (a lady friend says it suits me) as I've been losing a bit of hair. Next month I'll be going to see a dermatologist next month to find out if it's been due to stress or genetics.

''i am the Terminator husband''

What ? You expect me to impregnate Sarah Connor ? ... When do I start :D ?

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Lol. Yes, might have said that. I shaved last December just to see what it's like (a lady friend says it suits me) as I've been losing a bit of hair. Next month I'll be going to see a dermatologist next month to find out if it's been due to stress or genetics

That seems a bit pointless to me, what are they going to say? Either it's genetic, and they cant do anything about it, or it's stress and theyll tell you to stop being so stressed.

You could just chillax at home and save yourself from some stressful medical centre.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Hah, put things that way and you'd be right. I just need to find out so I can make a decision. I could have a mild health problem, I don't know. On the other hand, if it turns to be natural, I might as well save up on minoxidil spray and the hairdresser's ;) .

I'm pretty sure Sarah Connor was the Terminator's Bane not the Terminator Husband :p
If your impregnating anybody it's an austrian body builder on his way to "..daaa choppaaaaa!"

No way. TurdDrive, you have some pretty weird ideas :p .

Which brings up the question, if same sex marriage existed, is a couple referred to husband and husband or wife and wife -_O ?

Last edited:

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
I felt the need to chop my hair off. Goodbye 'emo' hair.
NewHair2.jpg

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
What is "emo hair" anyway? When you have a little bit of hair covering one eye? When you have black hair? I have a bit of hair that covers my left eye, but I have dark brown hair (dyed from originally black)

I'll upload a pic when I get a chance.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
What is "emo hair" anyway? When you have a little bit of hair covering one eye? When you have black hair? I have a bit of hair that covers my left eye, but I have dark brown hair (dyed from originally black)

I'll upload a pic when I get a chance.

There are a ton of different ways to define emo hair. I'd guess it'd depend on the type of people you're around. Ususally it's longer hair, dark in colour (black, brown), swept to one side. It can also be spiked in the back, or have a streak of either a single bright colour or multiple ones. That'd basically be covering it. Some people would tell you otherwise though. They usually have no clue what they're talking about.