Worst Movie of all time.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MattMacD

May 10, 2001
Andover, UK
You people are so damn critical :) I have no "worst" film, coz I usually don't end up watching films that are bad (I go to movies that I see trailers for, and people tell me are good or whatever). And why does it matter if they're not realistic? Do we play UT for realism? I hope not.

Some god ideas here, here goes...

Titanic

Any Steven Segal movie

Pokemon anything (Unless its the death of or Armageddon of Pokeville)

Super Mario Bros. (YOU RUINED A CLASSIC GAME!!!! DIE!!!)

The Avengers

The little bits in Gladiator where the king wanted in his sisters panties.... *spew*

Edited-for-TV anything

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
HEY [RSU]lina_inverse

:D i already mentioned independance day at the beginning of the thread, AND the same part of the movie you're talking about! :)

here:

that 1996 sf movie, with will smith and jeff golblum, you know with the space invaders, those big ships..
jeff g. hacking an alien mainframe with his.. laptop..
amazing.. :I

:) but you're damn right, it's so bad, it's worth mentioning it twice! damn right!

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
The little bits in Gladiator where the king wanted in his sisters panties.... *spew*

If you knew a bit of Roman history, you'd know that some emperors were married with a relative (Claudius married his niece) and that consanginity was common in the Julio-Claudian family.
This part of the movie is just one more testimony of how things can go wrong with ambition.

actually they used an Apple computer to connect to the alien network!
It was a PowerBook ... running Windows :rolleyes: anyway MacOs can't be hacked.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Originally posted by BillyBadAss
(vampires are so cheesy)

They're the best horror monsters there are if done right. The problem is that SO many of them are stupid.

The aliens counldn't have used Windows in any of their ships, the life-support would have failed before they got out of their own galaxy, let alone into ours! :D

As to realizm in movies, sure no one sees them because they think that they are real. However, a good movie creates a credible environment.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by icest0rm
Some of you people don't know what a bad movie is!

The worst movie I ever saw was Fight Club. It was complete utter trash.

umm can you explain? that happens to be one of if not my all time favorite :D

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Worst movie of all time imo Battle field earth.
On the other hand some of the movies you guys mentioned I loved, Fight Club, Independence Day, Starship Troopers(I know it' hasn't been said yet but it will)

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
You know, the thing I hate more than bad/corny/stupid movies, are the movies where after watching I am left thinking "That could have been so much better if they had done . . . instead of . . ." An example? Pitch Black, an OK sci-fi, would have been much better if they hadn't killed the heroin at the LAST second. I mean, the one character to got them through everything, gets killed 10 seconds before the movie ended!?

Kwisatz Haderach

Teacher and old Gamer from Sweden
Feb 14, 2001
Storforsen, Sweden
Visit site
Worst movie I ever saw must be everone with Eddie Muphy or any other black quickmouthed comedian. Don't get me wrong I am no rasist but I find that these black comedians as Eddie Muphy, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, etc.
are really, really ****ing up all movies. Look at i.e. dogma, I would have loved that movie if not the 13th apostle had shown up and ruined the film.

/Kwisatz Haderach

Blistering_Pants

T2 Junkie
May 14, 2000
VA, USA
Originally posted by aruzinsky
No, I think that this is the strangest movie ever made. I had to look at the credits to make sure that I saw what I thought I saw, e.g., "People Living Behind Radiator." From an artsy-fartsy viewpoint, it thought was quite good. I think it was made by that Twin Peaks guy, David Lynch.

David Lynch imo is a fraud. He throws a bunch of crap together and confuses people into thinking that he is brilliant or creative. Crash, Lost highway, and Eraserhead are all done in this manner.

"Plan 9" is a must see "bad" movie. It is so poorly done that it is funny. Also watch "Glen or Glenda?"

For our older PuF'rs try "Pink Flamingos" I hate promoting this utter pice of crap but I can't describe it, just trust me that it is awful. John Waters is imo much the same as David Lynch.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
I was just dragged to "A Knight's Tale" Everyone who saw it was in utter shock and dismay at what they had seen. In fact I hated it the least of the 5 people who dragged me there.
Don't get me wrong. It was an idiotic idea to try and throw contemporary music and attitudes into a "very" rough intrepritation of Chauser.

BUT

The jousting itself was pretty accurate, and DANM good, The sword events were Slower than they would have actualy happened (Even with Heavy plate and Steel swords, Kinghts were STRONG)

If you focused on the actual tournament events and ignored the plot, acting, dialogue, You could be entertained. The shame of it all was that with some (alot) script revision, and a diffrent director, it could have been a good movie.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Originally posted by OshadowO
Worst movie of all time imo Battle field earth.

Why u didn't like Travolta as an alien? Ok it was a bad movie, but there were some funny parts in it :)

The worst movie ever imho is:......errr,.... I wouldn't know....., I never liked Rocky :)

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Titanic (most unrealistic scenerio for a relationship I have ever seen.)

Hehe, funny thing is that it was based on a true story IIRC. The old lady was really on the boat I think, the blue diamond thing was fake tho. I hated that movie :(

The worst movie I ever saw was Fight Club. It was complete utter trash.

You must not have seen alot of movies if you think this was the worst movie EVER. I actually liked most of it. But there's ALOT worse out there.

It was a PowerBook ... running Windows anyway MacOs can't be hacked.

Any OS can be hacked. :D

Starship Troopers was "alright", but the books are alot better so I'm told anyway(of course the books always seem to be better).

Best Movie = Episode 1 (by far)

BUWHAHAHAHAHA :D :rolleyes:

I've seen some pretty bad movies, and I gotta tell ya that you guys havent' even scratched the top. hehe Anyone ever seen Leprachaun. OMG

I personally hate Greese and especially Greese 2(I can't believe they made a sequel), but I know I'll get flamed by someone for that. :D

Any given Sunday - dragged on FOREVER. :(

Avengers - also VERY slow

There's so many bad movies it's hard to choose just one. :D

Danger_Dude

Feb 15, 2000
That's a damn good question.
Visit site
Showgirls - the absolute most utter waste of film I've ever had the dubious distinction of being subjected to.

Any movie with Madonna in it - hey, she can't sing, let's see if she can act! Can you say, "massive ego"? Only exception - Dick Tracy

Any movie with Cher in it - she should have been put out to pasture, oh, 30 or 40 years ago. Exception - Witches of Eastwick (Thank you Jack!) and Mask (great story)

Godzilla - the travesty that was the "summer blockbuster" version. All involved with this dessecration should be summarily sacked.

The Captain America movie - it went straight to video, and should have gone straight to the trash. This garbage makes what they did in Godzilla look like a loving tribute. Bah.

Star Trek V - Shatner as director = yeeck Simple equation.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - what a load of fertilizer - no redeeming qualities at all! OK OK, I was just kidding! :)

The list could go on and on...

Jancaz Bru

the preposterous bollox of the situation
C'mon, these movies are movies that at least some people like. If you want a crappy, sh1tty, bottom-of-the-barrel movie, go see Laserhawk. You will never see a worse movie ever. Along with it's bad acting, bad dialogue, bad actors, etc, it rips off all the movies it can find.

And also, Episode 1 put Star Wars to shame :(

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
Become a Gymkata master !!

http://www.dailyradar.com/features/directhit_feature_page_2518_1.html

anything from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 would be horrible to watch without Crow or Tom Servo...

MSTshadow.gif