Worst Movie of all time.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MaX Power

Officially Old.
Oct 2, 2000
Visit site
Dont forget:

Thelma and Louise.
Runaway Bride (my wife dragged me to that one. I thought I was going to hurl).
Notting Hill (same as above).
Lawnmower Man 2.
Arrival 2.
Under Seige 1&2.

If you knew a bit of Roman history, you'd know that some emperors were married with a relative (Claudius married his niece) and that consanginity was common in the Julio-Claudian family.
This part of the movie is just one more testimony of how things can go wrong with ambition.

True, but still, thats just a little bit nasty imho :p

I also think Space Truckers totally sucked ass, I thought I was gonna die after watching that sh!t :\ But I liked Starship Troopers and Battlefield Earth for the comical appeal :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Episode one the (phantom) menace.. :)
ho boy almost forgot THAT one.. what a bitch..

Seriously, i like the first 3 episodes, when i was kid, i saw "the empire strikes back" on tv and return of the jedi etc.. :) my fav is return of the jedi.. :) blah..

ok, so i went to see the new star wars movie, i was expecting . well.. quality? you know, it iS star wars right?

What a downer. Incredibly stupid lousy movie. Kiddies movie. example: bad guys in the first movies; those white troopers right?

baddies in the menace: .. droids.. ho boy..

don't get me started on the design of the vessels and spacestations :) (you know, the dognut one?)

I mean, there was no storyline whatsoever..
from this planet to that planet, this happens, he dies, the kid races .. :(
what the hell???

THE worst thing i've ever seen in a movie;
:D ok so it was an erotic movie ok.. BUT get this;
this woman gets home, she catches her man cheating..ok? in the living room, on the sofa.
NOrmally any woman would do the following;
- start yelling?
- start crying and leave?
-... anything that involves EMOTIONS

Nah. The little lady stood there. She just stood there. Nothing. Then she said the following, with a robot like voice:

hey that's my couch you're sitting on...

:rolleyes:

script: 1 page?

good movie: scent of a woman ...

Buscemi

Lost and cannot be found
May 1, 2001
Far away from here
www.zombo.com
Originally posted by war-ped

umm can you explain? that happens to be one of if not my all time favorite :D

This was about icest0rm saying that Fight Club was utter trash or something...I would like some explaination too coz that movie knocked Pulp Fiction off my fav moviespot!!!

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
"Blair Witch Project" ... if I found those moronic twits wandering around lost in the woods, I'd murder them myself... oooo what's that scary noise? eek I'm sooo terrified... seems a bunch of cretins were given a toy camera for Christmas, went out in the woods on a Sunday afternoon and made the script up on the fly after eating poisonous mushrooms and drinking antifreeeze... jerking camera movements, wow that's so realistic... steaming pile of crap that was...

"The Avengers"... there should be a class-action lawsuit launched by all who made the mistake of seeing that ripoff...

Blistering_Pants

T2 Junkie
May 14, 2000
VA, USA
Another "It's so bad it's funny"
Chopping Mall a movie about mall security robots that go crazy after an electric storm and some teenagers just happened to get stcuk inside after closing time. Oh yeah the bots have lasers:D

Sir Robin

Utter st00b
Sep 4, 2000
Visit site
Surebrec, I love Alien and Aliens. Those were some darn good movies. I just thought that Alien 3 was the most boring movie that I ever paid money to see, besides Titanic, that is.