What do you think about DM-Cloudwar?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about DM-Cloudwar?

• It is GREAT!!!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fantastic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolutionary level design!!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Simply Leet!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It's OK!

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderII

Ready to play Duke Nukem?
Dec 20, 2001
www.conk.com
Russians should be warey of Germans offering compliments
I don't find that joke intelligent, it just reflects one's poor knowledge of history.
And also, apart from that there is a proverb in Russia that you probably all know. Hint: It talks about a one's eye.
Somebody please lock this thread, please. It starts collecting negative ideas as well as total nonsence.

Regards,

AlexanderII

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
"Beware Greeks bearing Gifts" is more akin to what I said and the implication of WWII only secondary and the fact "Historically" is that the only gifts Germans brought Russia were not friendly so in kind so are their compliments in this case.
As a NaliCity Reviewer I could berate your map till next Christmas, let me just tell you in PLAIN english, your map is "okay" and you and your map has been made the target of some very thick sarcasm. Very European sarcasm. Excuse my American bluntness, YOU SUCK.
I can not spell it out any clearer.
Your cander and politness are to be commended, your mapping skills are, however, lacking. Keep the faith and continue to map for the love of mapping, not your fellow man.
"If u aren't having fun, you shouldn't be doing it"
Who knows what may happen.
BTW, my knowledge of history cannot be told by one statement nor could be said of yours dumass. I mean Alexander Dumass, oops, he was French... No, that was Dumas.

MrFawn

Jan 25, 2000
Norway
www.planetunreal.com
-> Well, if you spend 40 hours a week playing this game it looks lik full-time job. What do you do for living?

I make hamburgers, it is almost like making a map

-> Which of my comments did you find "flame"?

"Who told you all that? DavidM?
Grow up, man, get a life!"

-> Yes, I was rough around the corners at some points, but I did apologize for them. Are you still not satisfied with that? What else should I do?

Accept that your map is ****.

-> When I'll have family and kids I'm going to behave differently.

I think u will...........

-> Do I not have the right to defend my point?

Yes, but your points are silly. Do u really think that more experienced mappers/players will like your map, just because it has great gameplay..Dude maps like cloudwar is fun for max 3 hours,
maps like deck16 is fun for ages

-> I'm a free man and I decide for myself which maps I like and which I don't. And also I don't need any pity from someone and I never asked for any sponsorship. Still I give thanks to those who did supported me here.

you're a free man, but very few actually care about that **** coming out of your mouth

-> In your previous comment you said that the fact that I flame people makes my behaviour not of a grown up person:

yes, u flamed me because I didnt like your map

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
if you don't like reading them Cope then here's a wacky idea - DONT CLICK THE FUCKING LINK TO THEM

or better still find another, more 'mature' forum to patronize

:D

Alexander, fight the power bro!

AlexanderII

Ready to play Duke Nukem?
Dec 20, 2001
www.conk.com
Originally posted by [IMD1]KillRoy
Why open a new thread when you did get negative reactions about your map in the two last threads about this map?

By now you must get it that ppl dont like the map right?

Maybe you just like to spam BB's?
Maybe I just like to spam BB's. But that's not my favorite.

That thread in Showcase was my first thread in this forum. I opened another one in playtest because there was a forum playtest. And I thought: "why not posting another thread there as well? Nobody reads them anyway..."

That's why I thought back then. And now I don't close them because:
Yes, some people don't like this map, BUT some others do like it! Don't be so selfish and let others decide for themselves whether they like it or not.

Regards,

AlexanderII

DialAJunk

fl;ksisj
May 1, 2000
Denver, CO
I would have voted but there wasn't a "Big Piece of Poo!" button.

Naw. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't pretty, original, or very playable with even 1/2 of the suggested max player load.

I don't see the big deal with this map.

I did like how I sometimes lived when hitting the bottom, only to meet a waiting assasin, then get geared up and go back through the portal only to get knocked off again. This would be okay if I lived when falling more than 1 out of 15 times.

It's okay, I guess, so I'll just vote for that...:D

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by @kuma
if you don't like reading them Cope then here's a wacky idea - DONT CLICK THE FUCKING LINK TO THEM

or better still find another, more 'mature' forum to patronize

:D

Alexander, fight the power bro!

i found the brutal mockery offensive. its just a map. for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.