Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Some times it's hard to aim strait.

Had a contest once.
Woman squeezed boobie juice in a bucket vs me squeezing other boobie into a bucket.
I won :D

I had more experience squeezing boobies :lol:

The real reason is that if a guy goes without sex for a few hours the jet stream can split and the angles it shoots out at are completely unpredictable.

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
Do woman like their clits licked only or do they like the tongue to go deep inside and make splashes on the sides?

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
What are your thoughts on zer0's signature?

I have no opinion on it.

Do women legally own photoshop?

I use Paint Shop Pro. Which I legally own.

and will you try MS Paint next time?
That would be interesting.

I don't need to use anything. I have posted many untouched photos before.

Do women sometimes get bored, and to pass the time they fart, french inhale it into their vag and then queef it out?

Also, why do women **** on guys for being naturally/normally horny all the time. It's not as if we **** on your for not sucking it up and dealing with your period without bitching. We except it that you won't do this, but yet there is this double standard that guys can't be themselves.

Also, when are you finally going to stop teasing me on Skype about scissor ****ing and finally come here and show me what it's all about since "it's to hard to explain. I will just have to show you."

Have you ever been cream pied? (yes in the vag.....or ass......or both!!!:eek: )

Also, why do girls suddenly want to take it in the ass if the sex is really good? What line was crossed in their minds?

Question 1. Probably not, no.

Question 2. I never bitched about my periods, I personally find it a bit of a cop out for girls to whinge about them. They're not that bad. It can seriously get irritating though when a guy is always in your face trying to get it on with you. But then again anyone in your face all the time is annoying.

Question 3. I do not own Skype. You must stop fabricating these stories BBA.

Question 4. Not both.

Question 5. I think that the hornier girls get, the dirtier they want to be, and I guess peepee in the 'china gets a bit too vanilla and they want something a bit more HOT STUFF.

can women unread stuff?

Never.

Why do girl farts and girl poops often smell much worse that guy poops and farts?

This is unfair if you're comparing it to your own. Nobody thinks their own farts/poop smells as bad as everyone elses. Farts and poop stink. Regardless of gender.

what is your favorite video game

In terms of replayability, probably L4D2.

Do women love the Sims?

I certainly do.

Do woman like their clits licked only or do they like the tongue to go deep inside and make splashes on the sides?

Splashes on the sides? Jesus your terminology...

A mixture of the top two I guess. Though I can give or take oral. Excuse the pun.

Do you have a favorite cookie recipe?

No. I've never made cookies from scratch. I'm not an American.

are there any women who do not like baking?

Yours truely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Well it looks like NeoNite is hating on my spam parade so now I have to use multiquote. GOOD ONE. :rolleyes:

And what if said foreplay lasts over an hour?

Well that's good. Depends on what it is to be honest. It can be boring if it's all just the same thing.

yip :)

next, do women ever think it disgusting that guys spend so much time fapping?

Depends if they openly do it in front of her.

So making cookies from scratch is an American thing? o_O

Kind of. You're forgetting that cookies to us is sweet biscuits with chocolate chips in. We might make biscuits from scratch but cookies never.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
I'm not everyone else I'm a princess.

austinprincessad.jpg