Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
It's like SPAM!

My skin is too pale to carry off black hair. I look like Morticia from the Addams family. It looks better in this photo because of curve manipulation, the colours appear warmer.

Your skin is too pale because you shopped your image as usual. It doesn't even have any skin texture! :eek:
The photo itself, well... SAME PICTURE, SAME PERSPECTIVE, different color.... hurray! :zzz:

Why are you even posting the same thing over and over again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your skin is too pale because you shopped your image as usual. It doesn't even have any skin texture! :eek:
The photo itself, well... SAME PICTURE, SAME PERSPECTIVE, different color.... hurray! :zzz:

yeah igoy why do you keep looking like the same person

what's wrong with you?

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
Instead of shooting her head over and over again from that typical "MySpace" angle she could actually do full body shots in different locations and light conditions. But all she does is reproducing the same portrait over and over again; staying in front of a window and taking a picture of her head in her room. BORING! :mad:

And that is coming from someone who once studied Photography??? C'mon! :eek:

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
Instead of shooting her head over and over again from that typical "MySpace" angle she could actually do full body shots in different locations and light conditions. But all she does is reproducing the same portrait over and over again; staying in front of a window and taking a picture of her head in her room. BORING! :mad:

Dude, this is not a homework.

To Igoy;
Talking about photoshop, can you actually take a picture with black hair and post it without photoshopping? I believe I had seen a comparison of two copies of the same picture, one was edited and the other wasn't, the unedited one looked better.

Last edited:

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more

She could rotate the picture.
So.
Then it looks like she is looking around.
Or Flash it.
So she looks like shes bouncing on a ball.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
594563-RC1OE9W.png

I'm the good-looking white cat in the middle ;)

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
ij1Xm0.jpg

The good old bedhead look.

Full image is shirtless but I'm not posting it after lots of contemplation :V

You look great igoy, darked you still look like a guy I once saw in a movie, good or bad, who knows!

edit: igoy you once posted a picture of you without clothes on, I think that might be doing the difference, could you post some more pictures without clothes, for my thesis?

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

Translation: Poly says he can no longer fap to them. He needs to see more of you to get a chubby now and is frustrated.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

at least try to be cohesive and call her out for Same Picture Any Month :D

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Dude, this is not a homework.

To Igoy;
Talking about photoshop, can you actually take a picture with black hair and post it without photoshopping? I believe I had seen a comparison of two copies of the same picture, one was edited and the other wasn't, the unedited one looked better.

Certainly.

I would like to re-emphasise the point though that I photoshop my photos for fun and to mess about with different editing techniques etc. Rather than to make any alterations to myself. If I was that paranoid, I wouldn't freely show my original photos.

Also Polychron - shut up.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
I am serious!

Seriously, she has been posting that "myspace" mugshot perspective for how many years? :mad: 3-4 years? :mad: It is always the same thing! :mad: And she always shopped her mugshot. :mad: Her images always look unnatural and over processed! :mad: What's wrong with reality? :mad: She even used to mirror her face parts to achieve a perfect symmetric look! :mad: I pointed that out on her Facepuke profile once (that's why she's mad at me since then)! :lol:

I think by now every member of this board has seen Igoy's face for at least 5 times! :mad: What happened to diversity??? :mad: Why is she still posting her face so frequently? :mad: Why is she doing that? :mad: What is she trying to achieve? :mad: This is outrageous! :angst++:

:stupid: