Damn thieves

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
wow, that story was a complete let down.

you need to tell us what happened during your encounter.

did he just leave? only taking what was in his hands?
did the two of you engage in martial combat?
did you kick his ass, get most of your stuff back, and send him home crying?
what's the dilly yo?

Well, the entry hall in the house echoes. He came out of a room different to where I thought he was (I could hear him moving around) and he made straight for the door and drove off. I had walked home so couldn't really chase him. If I had of run into him it may have been pretty bad for at least one of us.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
In the US if someone breaks into your house killing them is considered self defense, and a jury would most certainly agree as such. You are protecting yourself.
I don't really care if you can get away with doing it, I'm just saying its a pretty dick move bro.

Mar 6, 2004
I'm from Vic BC Canada BTW. Live at a bad neighbourhood.

killing someone over 20 bux some **** and an ipod seems like a pretty ****ty thing to do.

I agree. I am not going to buy a gun. Anyway the locks were all changed, the windows will be getting these bars on them to match the windows. They are white. I might buy a paintball gun. I am told paintballs hurt REALLY hard. So instead of killing them, i'll just want them to leave, if they don't and charge at me, or continue i'll shoot them in the back or the stomach , if they still stay or charge i'll fire as many as i want and hear him cry from the pain.:D

Either way, i wont be charged for killing someone in my home, and i can't be sued as i gave him warnings. Who are the jurry going to believe? a crack head with alot of records, or me? It's following my right to defend myself. He was neutralized. Sure in pain, but it's after the warnings. I'll exploit the rules alittle so it's a win-win.

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I might buy a paintball gun. I am told paintballs hurt REALLY hard.
They do, especially if you ramp the pressure up to 400+ fps (pb fields limit to 280 I think)
I've heard you can launch marbles out of them, never tested nor seen so I couldn't tell ya

Another thing you could get is an airsoft gun and get a stronger spring put in it(or not depending on maker, Echo1 chronos at 380ish fps stock)
A 6mm bb flying at 400fps hurts like hell and at close enough range can penetrate skin.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Please, please do not shoot an intruder with a paintball. It hurts, but not really that bad. Snap yourself pretty hard with rubberband and that's it. If someone shot me with a paintball gun I would be less likely to leave and more likely to punch them repeatedly and I'm not a violent person.

~Jason

Mar 6, 2004
Please, please do not shoot an intruder with a paintball. It hurts, but not really that bad. Snap yourself pretty hard with rubberband and that's it. If someone shot me with a paintball gun I would be less likely to leave and more likely to punch them repeatedly and I'm not a violent person.

~Jason

I'm sure if you shoot them over and over again they are hurting bad. Like i said, the first shot after the warning is my 2nd chance telling them to leave. They continue i shoot alot of them, i'm not shooting just 1. When you get punched in the same spot over and over again it starts hurting. The whole goal is to make them feel alot of pain and leave right away. I'm sure i can learn the best spots to shoot a guy with those to take them down. If that does not work as a last resort i can probably shoot them in the nuts. THAT will take any man down. But only as a last resort. I don't wanna kill them, i just don't want them in my house, stealing my **** i worked hard for.

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
shoot them in the fingers, bloody hell getting hit in the hands was always the worst.
That is when you want the airsoft
Hard bb + knuckles = YEOWCH
Same if you hit them in a tender area. I've been pegged in the lip, jawline, the meaty bit of the shoulder(the muscle between neck/shoulder) and it stopped me dead

I once got pegged in the neck just to the left of my throat. There wasn't any pain to stop me but the location made me go "Jebus!"

I've got a wife and kids I'm rather defensive of. Someone breaks in my house I'm killing the f**k out of them. I don't care what they needed, or how hard life is for them, they came in the wrong house to take it.

I live in New York state though, so I may have to eat some part of the intruder to get off on insanity so I can get back and see my kids before they've grown up. Worthless criminal rights liberal bulls**t.

The only way I'm feeling bad about my actions, in defending my family, is if I find a winning Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes check on the guy with my name on it after the fact.

Mar 6, 2004
So there were 2 bags on the ground aswell when i found this happened. It seems like maybe 2 people were in the house and the door is unlocked to let the 2nd guy inside. Bags were placed around the basement like they were gonna fill them up and take alot of **** untill they got spooked then took off out the front door away from us. Of course this is just me specculating, but it seems like they got spooked and left, i guess us arriving when we did was good or everything valuable would be taken. Makes me wonder if they are coming back when there is nobody around because my house has some nice goodies in it and they will finish the job.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
I live in New York state though, so I may have to eat some part of the intruder to get off on insanity so I can get back and see my kids before they've grown up.

If you plea that you are insane than they will just put you in a mental institution, until you understand what you did was wrong. Once you understand that than you will be going to court, until than you can see your children, once a month, or if you are lucky, a week.:)

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
The institutions are better with the visiting than just once a month. Much better than prison anyway.

Last edited: