The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
2e2f4w8.jpg

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
That's cute that you guys all support each other when someone disagrees; it's very BuF. But it's not really about my sense of humor.

Have you guys ever seen Sam Kinison? Great comedian who did a skit in which he made fun of starving and AIDS stricken people in Africa for about 10 minutes straight, yelling and cussing at their stupidity.

AND IT WAS HILARIOUS.
Because it had taste.

I just can't find it in me to laugh at those particular, stark pictures of children in that condition; despite the clever words and references added to them. It's a personal thing.
I'm glad you can though.

Last edited:

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
That's cute that you guys all support each other when someone disagrees; it's very BuF. But it's not really about my sense of humor.

Have you guys ever seen Sam Kinison? Great comedian who did a skit in which he made fun of starving and AIDS stricken people in Africa for about 10 minutes straight, yelling and cussing at their stupidity.

AND IT WAS HILARIOUS.
Because it had taste.

I just can't find it in me to laugh at those particular, stark pictures of children in that condition; despite the clever words and references added to them. It's a personal thing.
I'm glad you can though.

sorry i'm not your heard of comedian of choice.

the joke still stands.

& if you're not outraged you're not paying attention.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
You should get out more.
Funny pictures thread.
Poverty and starvation aren't something funny. It's really stupid but try to imagine what it would be like, to live like that. :/ These people don't choose where and how they live, it just happens to them because they're government doesn't give a ****, and they can't do anything about it (No education, remember? And civil war is not an option).
Consider yourself lucky that you can make stupid jokes on IRC. :eek:

IMHO this isn't irony, it's just pure and bad mouthed hatred. :/
As with Jack I can laugh about many things, but not this.
Sorry if my sense of humour doesn't correspond to yours, but maybe it's the fact that I actually 'got out more' that I know this isn't something to laugh about.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
Funny pictures thread.
Poverty and starvation aren't something funny. It's really stupid but try to imagine what it would be like, to live like that. :/ These people don't choose where and how they live, it just happens to them because they're government doesn't give a ****, and they can't do anything about it (No education, remember? And civil war is not an option).
Consider yourself lucky that you can make stupid jokes on IRC. :eek:

IMHO this isn't irony, it's just pure and bad mouthed hatred. :/
As with Jack I can laugh about many things, but not this.
Sorry if my sense of humour doesn't correspond to yours, but maybe it's the fact that I actually 'got out more' that I know this isn't something to laugh about.

sorry, I keep forgetting 12* yr olds post here.

*apologies to 12 yr olds with a brain.

edit & fries// open your eyes & brain ffs. all everyone in this world needs is food, clothes, clean running water & free healthcare.

if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention :D

Last edited:

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
The joke is that the kid has money on his head but as Sitting Bull or whoever it was said, you can't eat money. Throwing money against a problem doesn't make the problem go away.
It's not offensive against starving black kids with enormous heads, it's offensive against self-proclaimed humanitarians who pay their five dollars for a kid somewhere every month but really don't care about what happens to the child.
Unless you are a child sponsor there is no reason to be offended by the pic.