The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
kirk.jpg

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
The above picture is funny, because the sarcastic motivational text is making fun of the guy who's holding a sign saying "Homosexuals are gay". This is obvious, because gay is pretty much the same as homosexuality, except gay usually refers to homosexual men, whereas homosexuality covers both men and women.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
The above picture is funny, because the sarcastic motivational text is making fun of the guy who's holding a sign saying "Homosexuals are gay". This is obvious, because gay is pretty much the same as homosexuality, except gay usually refers to homosexual men, whereas homosexuality covers both men and women.
Well played, sir.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
I fail to see how my post may be considered, as you put it so vulgarly, a **** post. It delivered both an amusing image, or so it seemed to me, as well as a well placed remark on the previous post, of which your post does neither. So my post contribute two very interesting elements to these forums. I see no need for hostility, may we just carry on with the posting of funny pictures?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?

Yes but aren't double negatives in effect with said statement?

A "gay homosexual" has to be straight, does he not?

Weed forum theme?

what you say

[screenshot]http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/wallpaper--weed-babes-marijuana-235754_1024_768.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited by a moderator:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I fail to see how my post may be considered, as you put it so vulgarly, a **** post. It delivered both an amusing image, or so it seemed to me, as well as a well placed remark on the previous post, of which your post does neither. So my post contribute two very interesting elements to these forums. I see no need for hostility, may we just carry on with the posting of funny pictures?

The Funny Picture Thread: New and Improved!

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Except for the fact that the GAY part is shooped. I know, because I've seen quite a few shoops in my day.