Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
La Ciociara. The public TV stations here are showing lots of movies with Belmondo this week, because of his 75th birthday. This one was excellent, although Belmondo clearly has a minor role here behind the "Two Women". Especially Sophia Loren defines the movie, acting out the role of the single mother that knows how to get by until the odds become too great superbly. 8/10

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
And they ate it?

Young ones season 1 and 2: 9.5/10 Funny how some things never get old :D
(even though those bands look really, really ridiculous now. But the series were recorded in 1982/1984.

cuddles

Jan 31, 2008
V2 - Jäätynyt enkeli (V2: Dead Angel) - 7.7/10

This is a fast paced detective movie from the director of "Matti" and "Pahat pojat" (Bad boys [not to be confused with the American movie]) V2 wasnt something that I was expecting it to be, that doesnt make it bad though. The movie sometimes felt just too fast paced and some places were hard to keep track on, but then again there were scenes like
the transvestite apartment that just were too long, but I guess that was the point: to make you feel uncomfortable.
It was quite interesting how the movie started to unwind in the end.

The words "vitu" and "perkele" are used ALOT in this movie.;)

Last edited:

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Postal. 7/10 (yes the Uwe Boll movie got rated that hi by me)

You know what you just did don't you?

black-hole-lab2.gif

That's like dividing by zero.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Shoot 'Em Up - 8/10

It was pretty much what I expected - completely over the top violence and ridiculous action. And for that, it was pretty good. My friends and I made a drinking game out of the movie. You drink whenever Smith delivers a crappy one-liner and you drink every time "that's not effing possible!" I was pretty hammered :D

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
They are watching 8/10
Fight club 9/10
Apocylypto 7.5/10
Norbit 6/10
Grudge 2 4/10
Meet the spartans 2/10
One missed call 8/10
Blacksheep 7/10
Killer pad 9/10
College Road Trip 7/10
Dr. doolittle 7/10
Hero 8/10
10,000 bc 6/10
Doomsday 5/10
Bridge to terabythia 9.8/10
The mist 10/10

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Death Sentence 5/10. Mildly entertaining extremely predictable.

Heartbreak Kid: Not that funny. Had it's moments but nothing spectacular... don't even feel like rating it.

Modern Drummer Festival 2005: 10/10 I need to rent more of these. Very inspirational to see some top notch drummers do their thing. I really enjoyed Chris Adler's performance.

Last edited: