I'd like to understand what could "substitute" UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i find that Ms. Pac-man requires many of the same skills that UT does, such as quick decision-making, crafty map-running, and thoughtful evading/attacking of the enemies. Also, pill-chomping.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Well I would like to think there is no substitue but if I ever stopped playing UT the withdrawls would be too much to handle :p

esJ

Environment Artist
If I recall, Warsow actually has the exact same damage values and spawn timings as Q3 promode does...

Not to mention that, having played both (aswell as painkiller, ut2kx, ut3) Q3 promode is by far the most fun imo.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Unfortunately, I just don't find any of the alternatives fun. I've tried Warsow, while it is "fast" I still end up finding it boring and ugly. Graphics aren't a huge deal, but we don't like in 1999 anymore.