Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Me now (last summer "now", anyway):

Yeah, I was thinking of that pic. I meant I didn't know you personality wise, but yeah, from how you look it looks like you went from metalhead to a normal happy American dream family guy. :lol: Awesome description, I know.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
what a poor excuse for a "beer" :(

Is it watery piss in Europe too? I figured it might be better since some people love it, but then, some people love Budweiser and that sh*t's actually made with rice.

GotBeer, there's microbreweries all over the country (just in lesser concentration in spots). The other good spot seems to be the Great Lakes region.

You're back east somewhere? Ever had anything by Three Floyds, from Indiana? Fantastic stuff.

Okay, back on topic: Re-posting this picture in the actual "official" pic thread.

Attachments

• Picture 038-cropped.jpg
    Picture 038-cropped.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 18

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
l_81a51660b0df3d3be06ee6d3e36a384c.jpg

blah

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Yeah, I was thinking of that pic. I meant I didn't know you personality wise, but yeah, from how you look it looks like you went from metalhead to a normal happy American dream family guy. :lol: Awesome description, I know.
Hey, if I didn't have a job requiring short hair (or a wife that wouldn't leave me :p ) I'd grow it long again.

Ok wtf are good beers to you guys?

Fuller - Yes!
Deschutes - can't find it around here
Dogfish Head - I actually prefer the 60 minute (not much for Imperials). Not too fond of the $13/6pack price tag though.
Hooray for Colorado!* And Indiana too!
picture.php
3floydakgz4.jpg

*Except New Belgium. Let's filter a mediocre beer through dirt and call it Fat Tire and the college kids will love it! wtf?

About 4 years ago, Goose Island in Chicago did a seasonal APA (American Pale Ale, like Alpha King). It was the best freakin' beer I have ever tasted. From what I've been reading, their more recent attempts haven't been so good. The IPA's still tasty.

The Bosnians around here love Heineken (lol at rating). I think it's just skunky, but that's green bottles for you. Out of curiosity, I was thinking of trying one of those kegs, because it should be a lot fresher tasting that way. Still no good though?

I also have to mention Sam Adams, because it's a safe choice that's available everywhere.

Because this is actually a Picture thread:
My new (still non-xray dammit) specs. They're so thick, my eyes look tiny :(
Also, I editted out a big shadow, so my hair and cheek look funny. Yes, I blame my editting.
meon6.jpg

I'm also growing the goatee out just for the hell of it. I'm going pointy!

PS: I decided to join RateBeer and Beer Advocate (my Dad gets their mag). Surprise surprise, 'GotBeer' is taken.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
I really need to find this beer. I have heard a lot about three floyds mostly for dark lord, but also for alpha king. I'm looking for a good pale ale to enjoy for a while in hopes that my taste for IPA's will improve. At the moment Dogfish head's 60 min IPA is as far as I can go for an IPA. Is alpha king super hoppy, or more citrus?

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Here's something that may please a few forumers... a picture of me, taken with a group of people, and not by myself either.

newyearsblog.png

NYE 07-08.

I have no recollection of this photo being taken. :( Which may explain why I look worse for wear.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Here's something that may please a few forumers... a picture of me, taken with a group of people, and not by myself either.

newyearsblog.png

NYE 07-08.

I have no recollection of this photo being taken. :( Which may explain why I look worse for wear.

still looks photoshopped ;)

and to keep the beer flowing:
picture.php

just took it with the webcam, me with a can of Atlas
€0.67 for a 50cl 7.2% alc can!

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
Hey, if I didn't have a job requiring short hair (or a wife that wouldn't leave me :p ) I'd grow it long again.

Fuller - Yes!
Deschutes - can't find it around here
Dogfish Head - I actually prefer the 60 minute (not much for Imperials). Not too fond of the $13/6pack price tag though.
Hooray for Colorado!* And Indiana too!
picture.php
3floydakgz4.jpg

*Except New Belgium. Let's filter a mediocre beer through dirt and call it Fat Tire and the college kids will love it! wtf?

About 4 years ago, Goose Island in Chicago did a seasonal APA (American Pale Ale, like Alpha King). It was the best freakin' beer I have ever tasted. From what I've been reading, their more recent attempts haven't been so good. The IPA's still tasty.

The Bosnians around here love Heineken (lol at rating). I think it's just skunky, but that's green bottles for you. Out of curiosity, I was thinking of trying one of those kegs, because it should be a lot fresher tasting that way. Still no good though?

I also have to mention Sam Adams, because it's a safe choice that's available everywhere.

Because this is actually a Picture thread:
My new (still non-xray dammit) specs. They're so thick, my eyes look tiny :(
Also, I editted out a big shadow, so my hair and cheek look funny. Yes, I blame my editting.
meon6.jpg

I'm also growing the goatee out just for the hell of it. I'm going pointy!

PS: I decided to join RateBeer and Beer Advocate (my Dad gets their mag). Surprise surprise, 'GotBeer' is taken.

Gordon Freemans brother!