I'm Finally back!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
well...after a much deserved vacation, i'm back on campus for my senior year, looks like school's finally coming to a close. oh well at least I can stay up late talking to all my fellow Infiltratorsª :D :D :D

And maybe show you what you've been missing :) being fragged up the ying-yang by a woman...and then having her laugh at you :)

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Good to see ya GG ! Welcome back !

bonghitter.gif

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
gun.. girl.. girl.. gun... woah.. i recon im smitten;)

i wasn't around when you were here last probably but 'ello and welcome back/pleased to meet you:D

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I had figured you would disappear for a few months after spring semester. Its hard to adjust to playing INF on a crappy dailup when your used to the on campus broadband.

But really, it is nice to have you back. We need more bodies to fill our forums!

S P Q R

is not really here.
Jul 19, 2001
Boston, MA
Never, in my entire life, have I been so glad to see another girl. Thank you--thank you for coming back, thank you for being a girl. I don't know you at all (and now you think I am crazy), but I am so so glad to see you.:D

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
hehe SPQR, there's about 2 more girls on this forum "Nihlizt" (sorry about the spelling of her name) and Bluesniper's sister "Young One"

There might be a few more but they are the only ones I know of besides GunGirl and you :)

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
was I beckoned? hey cool! welcome back! err... yeah!

loss of words... uh... the truth hurts... 1000 posts and nobody to thank me for my presence... ohh... wait.. whong thread...

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Blue, give it up. Still a n00b. SPQR in less then 10 posts has gained more respect than you in 1000+, and I honestly can't say that she doesn't deserve it.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
dude, spqr... your a masshole? me too i live in the subs not too far from boston, in fact, i'm in and around boston and cambridge quite frequently. i'm becoming somewhat of a pitrat though.. :(

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Originally posted by BlueSniper
was I beckoned? hey cool! welcome back! err... yeah!

loss of words... uh... the truth hurts... 1000 posts and nobody to thank me for my presence... ohh... wait.. whong thread...

To be honest, even if you're here or not it's just the same except for those cra .... erm drawings

Last edited: