2.855 is out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Weird ...

First there is the news it's been released on the homepage, but there is no link in the download-section.

And now the news dissappeared ...

Vewwy strange I'd say.

Must be because it's late and I'm starting to see things, cause it's 1:30 (GMT+1) now ...

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Ok I have no idea wtf is going now. Now the post on the front page has been deleted. Someone tell me im not crazy and that there was a front page news about it.

GrayFox$M.Inc.$

Don't bother running, you'll only die tired
Mar 11, 2001
I saw it too you guys! Your not alone! What is this, they tell us its ready for download and post the news about it being released! I check the download page and it aint there for download, so i check out another site and come back to the INF site. But to my amazment the news about it being released it gone and still no download avaible! What is this, they must be messing with our heads or something.......

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Here is the inside word from DB.....

He dropped by IRC to clear things up....

[SOB]DaddyBone: Sorry guys, just dropped in to tell ya that was a mistake!

[AnF]Dank_Budz: are they uploading ?

[SOB]DaddyBone: NO... we're on RC5

[SOB]DaddyBone: Tzakol, myself and the rest of the testers have to go over it

[SOB]DaddyBone: If we approve it for release, I'll get the files up for you all right away

[SOB]DaddyBone: Hehe, I just got all the info myself. Warren's gone, so we're doing what we can as fast as we can. Speaking of which, I need to leave to get this on the beta server and up for the testers!

-------------------------

Well there you have it folks....

Looks like it will be out some time soon if all goes well.

I'm off to watch Ronin while I wait. :D

Murphy

Have beer, will travel.
Jan 9, 2001
I was taken in as well.

I looked at the news, thought "Cool!" but headed to the downloads and noticed no link. I figured the site was being hammered, so I went to find other amusements. On my return, it seems it was all a mistake. That's really too bad, though it would be worse to have been able to download the patch, and then have it dissappear so no servers would be ready for you for a while. :p

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Re: ....

Originally posted by Rogue74
>Another few days won't hurt me

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't say that! :)

ok

I WANNIT WANNIT WANNIT WANNIT WANNIT WANNIT WANNIT WANNIT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!:mad:

:D