2.855 is out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
So!

As a beta tester we are working as hard as we can to get you all the greatest INF version there is. Please be calm with your post we are working over time to make this work!

Ice

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
LordKhaine :
I saw the 'news' too, but I am not telling you whether or not you are crazy ...

btw : Why did *you* post on the *Infiltration*-forum that the patch has been released ?
1) Anyone with half a brain knows that's absofrelling useless information on this board. We know when it's out because we have the homepage with all the news within a single click's distance (or in another window) ...

2) if anyone should post it on this forum, it should have been 1 of the moderators or teammembers ...

3) the 'announcements'-section sounds like the place to find this kind of stuff ...

TheSniper

Im Everywhere!
Mar 18, 2001
Well the last patch had some screwy moments too, you remember the update in the gamebrowser before it was out?;)

Dont wory about it, sooner or later its going to be out for you to download.:)

UTProphet

Trial By Fire
Dec 8, 2000
tbf.clanspot.com
JaFo, no that's normal for people to do that. It's out of excitement, and usually you get more than 1 topic each release, but I think it was cut short due to the fact that everyone saw it disappear.

Pretorious

IH8GOP
Jan 2, 2001
I love this mod and everything about it, but it seems the INF team is trying to make this patch a little too perfect. In a patch there are always gonna be some problems and we all saw how fast the team corrected them the last time. But if it is really that important to work out these bugs, then do it. Now if you excuse me I must go into a corner and cry for my new INF:p

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by Pretorious
Now if you excuse me I must go into a corner and cry for my new INF:p

Now, that's pathetic:D I, on the other hand, have a life. Now, back to checking this INF site every ten minutes until the 2.85.5 comes out.
:D

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Hmm.. it's Saturday morning.. I guess the patch will not be out this weekend?

Pleuresaap

Corporal Cock
Apr 18, 2001
up yours
Visit site
[SOB]DaddyBone: If we approve it for release, I'll get the files up for you all right away

Warren is gone till monday but what i understand of this: if the test team approves the patch for release the team doesn't have to wait until Warren is back to upload it :) so i haven't lost my hopes for a release this weekend yet!
however i wouldn't be surprised if it'll be monday.

laterz all
AAP

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
this is unfair! you, americans, dont have to wait +9 hours to get the patch. damned world-time-zones... the earth should have stayed flat five centuries ago. i pity on you, Cristobal Columbus!!

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
The world is a disc!
You don't belive me!?
Read the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchet!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
My wife goes out of town tuesday and will be gone for a week, so I hope 2.85.5 comes out monday or tuesday, because I'll have an entire week with nothing to do but play INF :D