Favorite weapons...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blowfish

Jul 17, 2000
New York City
mechanize.net
1. minigun
2. shock rifle
3. rocket launcher
4. sniper rifle
5. hammer

Order of 2, 3, 4 may change according to situation.

Impact hamemr is very versatile and it's fun to kill with, that's why I like it. I never use it though.

Spawn_W

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
This thread has been done to death, but i'll humer you:)

To be honest, I don't really have a favorite. All weapons have their special little uses so I would have to answer this with all weapons in UT are my favorite :D. The mini gun does have a special place in my heart, for it is leathal in all situations. It's proberly the best allround weapon around.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
My fav????

The FL@KC@NNON I kinda like the close range Mayhem.
so go on and call me a sick bastard....I'll meet ya'll on the killing grounds!

{/|\}

Aug 7, 2000
1 Flak
2 Shock
3 RL
4 Ripper
5 Goo
6 Minigun
7 Pulse
8 Double Enforcer
9 Sniper
10 Enforcer

Well actually the instagib rifle is my #1.....but that doesn't count........

-Revenant

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
I agree with the lot. Every weapon has it's own function, except maybe for the Ripper, I cant't handle the damn thing right :(

For myself, I like the Flak Cannon and Rocket Launcher best for short/long distance. I'm starting to get better at shock combo's for medium distance attack's. Also appreciate a good sniper, but I never get used to leading with a high ping. I'm just to "trigger happy". The minigun also rocks. If you have an attacker approaching directly, e.g Tower on Leadworks or Mid on Olden, a primary to the head is an almost instant kill. Impacthammer is also beautiful, but I most often end up dead against a wall with one frag less, but I like the sound.

Oh yeah, the telefrag! I use it whenever I see sombebody standing still. I love it!

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
combo2a.gif

P|-|34R /\/\Y C0/\/\B0

Aug 7, 2000
Most people hate the ripper.......I love it.........

Headshot.......headshot.........if you practice some with the ripper......you'll find out is very deadly......
I usually fire the secondary fire like a rocket (to the ground)......most people die after two exploding disks.....

You shouldn't use the ripper to fill the room with blades.......the chances of killing yourself is quite large........

-Revenant