Favorite weapons...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the6thfinger

Sep 18, 2000
Texas, USA
www.shmeg.f2s.com
Standard weapon favorite:
Boring old shock rifle, however, i've been using the minigun increasingly lately.

Mod weapon:
The good 'ol Star Wars Jedi light saber! It rocks! Better killing range than the IH, secondary 'throws' your opponent pretty far away(good for making them suicide ;)), and it will AUTOMATICALLY deflect non-hitscan weapons, just by holding it! Good-ol Jedi technology!

AmigaOne|BuF

Masterful
Sep 14, 2000
Lansing, Michigan
ASMD venting

It may indeed have been a bit like a catfish but I think one of the neatest things about it was the fact that they did have it venting from time to time. You don't often see cool attentions to detail with weapons in many fps games aside from simply drawing the gun well but I thought that was a pretty neat touch.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
But it's not exactly good for it to be venting when you're trying to sneak up on someone! I remember the first time I heard it, I thought a monster was sneaking up on me. heh. I freaked & started looking everywhere!

Insecta

Insectacidal
Jun 9, 2000
Switzerland
1: Flak (Strong)
2: Rocket Launcher (GOod spread)
3: Sniper Rifle (HEADSHOT!)
4: Ripper (I am soooo good with it now. Getting the weapon is getting a frag for me!)
5: Shock Rifle (I kick ass on Low Ping servers!)
6: Goop Gun (Secondary fire... November...)