Hey DarkReaper! Get out of here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkReapers Dad

Aug 16, 2000
Visit site
Hey DarkReaper,

haha, you thought I didnt know what you did all day while I was @ work didn ya? Well, buddy your in for it now! One of my Co-Workers, always plays UT and saw you in here and told me about it. well son i have to say im not happy! im lowering your current restrictions of:
2 hours comp/day max, 2 hours outside/day min, no computer after 10 PM, must go to bed at 10:30
to:
1 hours comp/day max, 1 hours outside/day min, no computer after 7 PM, must go to bed at 8:00 on the dot!

you got that? well you better. I know what you've been doing. You and all your little buddies looking up pictures of Asis Carrera and m0nk3Y Pr0n, what have a raised!? some kind of sick disease infested girl? Damn, your acting like Craig down the street!
If i ever catch you looking that **** up again, boy you will get the beating of your life! And no, im not talking about in UT!

DarkReapers Dad

Aug 16, 2000
Visit site
what the hell "one timer"!?

is that some kind of joke about me being old and a "old timer"? it better not be! If it is ill pound you *** in the ground so hard!
and DarkReaper, what are you talking about!?
You know Darn well that I have no Bed time, dont make me tell your mother about this!

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
No joke OshadowO. My parents happen to know DR's and I heard that DR's dad was most upset at the way DR would close his parents bedroom door each night after they went to bed... and he would wake up at night hearing the monotonous thrum of DR's keyboard. I heard he was going to surprsie him in the act one night, and KICK HIS *** :p

I've already counselled DR to run for his life, but he has nowhere to run to :(

Hehehaaamuaahhahaa... poor DR <grin>

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Dudes...it's a joke...

Gimme a break...what kinda dad would talk like that? In a public place. And what kinda kid would talk like that to his dad on the forums when he has to live with him?

Still pretty funny though :)

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
yep, and craig is just a kid i thought up
sounds like a good homo name to me?
sorry to all the craigs out there :p