Hey DarkReaper! Get out of here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
DR

I have to say I agree with your dad on the time limit thing. Life's too short to spend in front of a computer all the damn day. You're young, get out, get laid, get exposed to as many different things while you still can.

The more variety you have now, the better selections you can make (in job/life/mate) in the future.

Yeah, I'm 37 and I sound like I'm 60 or something. But I think pop's right.

If you need more than a 2 hour stint, negotiate with him where you won't play one night, and you'll take an extra hour the next or something. Of course, you negotiate after asking him if you can get him a beer or something ;).

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Yeah, life's short. So who gives a f**k what you do with it? God? Hah. We're all going to hell anyway (see 'Is hell endothermic or exothermic?' in OT).

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
DarkReaper: Honesty, what was Your thought when You first saw the thread? And when You read it? How was Your mind?